when play fighting with a girl goes wrong............ funniest *!%% ever

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She just called and she isn't even mad anymore. She is def turned on lowkey because she threw in " when we have sex I'm on top because you will kill me". I felt really bad but I can't lie I was laughing when it happened.

Ducktales

laugh.gif
@ the Fleece Johnson vid

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

She just called and she isn't even mad anymore. She is def turned on lowkey because she threw in " when we have sex I'm on top because you will kill me". I felt really bad but I can't lie I was laughing when it happened.

Ducktales
Shame on this kid for even trying that. Doesn't even sound believable.

Originally Posted by trunks206

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this pic has me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by trunks206

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this pic has me 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  I needed that because this math homework is blownin my mind right now 

laugh.gif
My man hit her with Wolf's Giant Swing from Virtua Fighter.
*Announcer*KAAAAAY OOOOOH!!!!*Announcer*

Hahaha why would I tell the story then lie about her reaction? Me telling the story is sharing the fail. You that virtua fighter reference literally had me in tears!!

laugh.gif

My girl and I playfight and wrestle sometimes but i'm not trying to throw her across the room when we do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This thread is too funny. Why go throw the girl after the powerbomb? Sounds like you were on some King Wonder Mexican Combo from Tekken.

That was where you were supposed to bear hug her and then transmission into the sexual part b.... you actually THREW her?
30t6p3b.gif

wow man, i think u took it too far. i play fight wit my chicks too, but it sound like u got a lil too excited. 

Back
Top Bottom