When you sneeze.....

Who else always have to sneeze multiple times when they sneeze? Not just a one and done sneeze, it always comes in twos or threes...

(random, yes. I just sneezed, come at me bro.)

Who else always have to sneeze multiple times when they sneeze? Not just a one and done sneeze, it always comes in twos or threes...

I always say sneezes come in 2's. Noticed it many years ago. 
laugh.gif
, thought I was the only one.

I always say sneezes come in 2's. Noticed it many years ago. 
laugh.gif
, thought I was the only one.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

(random, yes. I just sneezed twice, come at me bro.)
fixed.

(random, yes. I just sneezed twice, come at me bro.)
fixed.

I don't but my sister usually has a minimum of 4 sneezes, it is crazy.

How the hell do people sneeze but hold it in? I can never do that (heard its bad for you though)

How the hell do people sneeze but hold it in? I can never do that (heard its bad for you though)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I can't either. I tried a few times because i was in a quiet setting, my whole head started hurting lol.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I can't either. I tried a few times because i was in a quiet setting, my whole head started hurting lol.

I rarely sneeze twice. My brother sneezes a lot when he wakes up. It's crazy.
I read that holding in the sneeze is bad for you. Can't remember any specifics, but I'm pretty sure it's not good. 
tongue.gif

PS: I hate your avy.
laugh.gif

I rarely sneeze twice. My brother sneezes a lot when he wakes up. It's crazy.
I read that holding in the sneeze is bad for you. Can't remember any specifics, but I'm pretty sure it's not good. 
tongue.gif

PS: I hate your avy.
laugh.gif

I sneeze in 3's. The other day, I sneezed like 12 times straight while driving...thought I was gonna die.

Back
Top Bottom