Where did you meet your gf ?

Met my wife back in 98 while we working at the same place.  Me and my buddy of mine made a $1 bet that I could get her number.  

I guess I'm the only one that met my girl at the bar/club?
Was a night out and I was solidly buzzed....and had just walked outside the bar to grab some air since it was humid and hot inside.  I was back inside and their is a set of lockers near the entrance/exit and there was a group of 5 girls standing there getting there stuff getting ready to go.

I was about to just walk by but then they turned around and one of them was gorgeous and i just had that halo on top of her head feeling and everything else just dissapeared.  Didn't even realize what I was doing, but just walked right up to her and said..

(had her phone in her hand): Are you trying to call me?

Her (confused): No??

Me: I'm moderndarwin. You should sometime 
laugh.gif
 You are really beautiful (I actually meant it though, i was just drunkenly awestruck)

Her: Uh..

Me: Here, i'll make it easy.  (Took her phone and put my # in it).

Her: Uh, okay.

Me: Call my phone, so I can save your number.

Her: (Calls my phone)

Me: You going to stay to spend some time with me now, or are your friends going to be sad that I am stealing you for the night?

Her: Yeah, we have to go. Bye.

Really didn't think it would go anywhere or anything would happen from it.  Turned out she's a complete nerd, lives in a different city about 2 hours away.  I randomly had to go to her city for a wedding engagement ceremony the next weekend so we met up and had a great first date.  She bought me pizza at a fancy restaurant.  She started visiting me after that basically and now we have been going out for about 10 months.

she bagged me in science class when i was in 10th grade (she's a yr older then me)
we're getting married on the 30th of this month

We met in front of the library as she was going to get her nails dones. I had seen her on the bus/train several times but never had an "in"

School went to her university one day for a party seen her gave her my number she hit me the same day

Said she always liked me since high school

She wasn't my type in high school though
laugh.gif

Passed her one day on campus, told my friend to hold up while i made my sprint back to catch up to her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

The cleaning isle at Wal-Mart. I recommend.

Word?
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

laugh.gif

Anyway, I met my girl in middle school, she says I used to flirt with her all the time, but the only thing I remember about her from middle school was grabbing her goods and her telling me never to talk to her again. Two years later, sophomore year of HS, I went to her school's homecoming, pulled the number, and since then it's been a wrap since. Four year anniversary this year. 
pimp.gif

Myspace
laugh.gif

We talked for 6 months before meeting, then asked her out a day before her birthday. We're 3 years strong and Im proposing pretty soon.
happy.gif

History class in junior year of high school. Been together since then, been over two years.

my boy's graduation party(club/bar) when i hopped up behind that junk in her trunk. then started talking to her at the after party. been about 6 months, but she's the best chick i've ever met. definitely never though this would EVER happen, but like they say, you never know where you'll run into to somebody

The mall. She was shopping with her girlfriends and I happend to notice her.

met at work. started dating like 2 years after that though. about to be together 2 years. damn time flies.

Originally Posted by ricky409

We need a separate thread for quick yambs...

Or atleast on here, explain if she's a jumper or your gal.

I see how NO ONE has said the club either..

Never going back. Smh.
You're lookin for wifey in the club son?
You doin it wrong brodie. Go to the club, have a good time and maybe get quick yambs...THAT'S IT.

Back
Top Bottom