Where do you rank the Black/Cement III?

Quote:
First. Still looking for a pair.

The greatest shoe ever created. First shoe that MJ actually collaborated on. Way before its time and still is. Not only in style, but also in performance and material quality....although Tinker's favorite is the XI.

UMM, dont know where they rank on mt list EXACTLY (too lazy to think that hard..LOL) but DEF in the top 10.

I. Black/Infrared VI :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

II. Black/Cement III :pimp:
pimp.gif

Holyest of grails [ spelling |I
tired.gif
]

C-RoB Where My Triniz at!?!?!?!

top 8ish
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

i had an oppurtunity to scoop these up on ebay but the price got to steep fpr me, def. in my top three behind spacejams and bread xi's

true blue is the best iii's
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

the best of all time..i love my 2001 retros lol
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

top 5 fa sho, the 1st Jordans i had was the blk and cement 3's got em in 94' from Sports Authority i remember i was made at the time because i wanted new Jordans not old ones.

Maybe a must have for any jordan collector..along with XI mids, VI, IV's etc..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

1- XIII : black/true red/white
2- IV : black/red
3 III :black/cement
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

these are my number 1 favorite of all time. if they retro they still look hot to me even wit a jumpman on the back of it

Barely post on Niketalk...but couldn't resist this time...bk.cement iiis are my absolute holy grails...own the 94' ones, they cracked after me wearin them for 4 times...but owell...now they proudly sit on my display shelf...

Back
Top Bottom