Where do you rank the Black/Cement III?

Definitely one of my favorites. But I can't say I would put them ahead of Bred XIs, Aqua VIIIs, or White cement IVs, but that's just my personal choice.

not much of a fan of the 3`s,,but that would be my 2nd choice colorway wise,,black cats are my #1

^^ This is why Gentry started the LS and stopped releasing OG colorway for retro.
Target for the market is for young people like a7rome.
Indohan

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was F$%#@D UP!!!!!!!!!!!
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

Wait a second, did you just say black cat 3s are better than BLACK CEMENTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?
SoHi 23

The 94 Retro was one of my first Air Jordans. It ran half a size big for some reason (I wore 95 in everything but fit a 9 perfectly in them).

I like em but white cements crush these.

team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

first-place-blue-ribbon.jpg

best there ever was, best there ever will be
Sincerely,
The Invader

Top 5

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

1) Black/ Metallic V
2) Raptor VII
3) Olympic VII
4) Steel X
5) Aqua VIII

...... Nonexistent. Maybe a draw between the Fire-Red III at #6. The thing is I don't have a top 10 so you make the call.

"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

those are also my favorites...i still have my beat up old pair....i love these guys.....i thought they were gonna get retroed this year......but i guess not.......but man i want a brand new pair of these......anyone got it holla at me.....

top 3.....4 for sure along with......

UNC I
wht/fire red V (the REAL FR's not the #23 ones)
wht/cement IV
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Around my top 5 along with

1.Grape V's
2.Carmine VI's
3.Black/Cement III's
4.Military Blue IV's (my first pair last year)
5.Black/Red I's
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

some where in my list of top 10 jordans. i had a pair, but sold them cus they were just a little too small. wish i still had a pair. true blue 3 > black cement 3s, but thats just me.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Back
Top Bottom