Where do you work? What kind of discount are you getting?

Google/YouTube....lots of discounts / perks / access
I can also refer anyone to Google jobs...so if any of you are eyeing a job at Google and think you might have a legit shot, let me know 
happy.gif

NYU Hospital. Waived copays for in house doctor visits (more of a courtesy than a standard thing). 20% off my Verizon wireless bill. some kind of discount for NYSC (will be looking into that soon).

Mechanical Engineer-I dont any kind of discounts directly, but vendors do provide with tickets to any and every sports event I can think of, free meals, and all kind of free stuff.

GF she works at the Sheraton as the Cartering and Event Planner-Pending location and time of the year its 40% off

My dad works at United airlines-Free travel for me throughout the world.

Someone pm me with hook ups for air lines and hotels in nyc plzzzz

If anyone wants some wine, I don't mind extending my discount.  so let me know

-UNDFT-

Event Services Manager at a Hilton Hotel.

Lots of hotel discounts, typically $29 at Hampton Inn & Suites... $39 at DoubleTree's and Embassy Suites... FREE stays at Hilton Owned and Managed properties (when employee rate available)

Booked my Honeymoon at a Costa Rican all-inclusive resort for $129 a night, no tax.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Event Services Manager at a Hilton Hotel.

Lots of hotel discounts, typically $29 at Hampton Inn & Suites... $39 at DoubleTree's and Embassy Suites... FREE stays at Hilton Owned and Managed properties (when employee rate available)

Booked my Honeymoon at a Costa Rican all-inclusive resort for $129 a night, no tax.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats man!  Need some wine/bubbles to celebrate before you go?
grin.gif

Last big hotel hook up I got was via work at the W in SF on new yrs eve for $0.  I was heated beforehand because everyone was sold out 2 weeks prior to the date.  All turned out tho
pimp.gif

I got you on wine, if you hook me up with good hotel rates.
happy.gif

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Jc Penney 20% . Still expensive though .
You must not be doin it right, my mom always comes home with clothes for like 2-5 bucks a piece from JCP

I work at Party City, 30%

CVS
30% on CVS products
20% on everything else
Does not apply to alcohol, cigs, or sale items.

Barista @ local café

- iPhone 4S 16GB
- Nightclub VIP card
- Cash bonuses
- Huge discounts from the local electronics store
- Free food and drinks
- Nights out with free drinks

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Residence Inn- $40 rooms
pimp.gif
Sweet. 
pimp.gif

I myself work at the Embassy Suites so I know all about those employee rates for rooms too. 
smokin.gif

I stayed at a Hampton Inn in So.Cal recently for $29/night because of it. 
smokin.gif

The discount is greatly appreciated, and makes up for having to deal with annoying guests everyday. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hey fam work at an embassy myself-maintanence ftwThe room rates always make me happy working at a hotel now I can just find someone With airline hook ups travel will be something I dont need to save for

Fabric Store
Get free fabric for whatever I need. I'm allowed to use my laptop/phone in the breakroom when I'm not busy, and I get free lunch.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

NYU Hospital. Waived copays for in house doctor visits (more of a courtesy than a standard thing). 20% off my Verizon wireless bill. some kind of discount for NYSC (will be looking into that soon).

Nice to see someone else from NYUMC is here. 
With our discount, NYSC is a litle over $40/month. Its usually $70.

Originally Posted by Retro707

-UNDFT-

What winery? Would I be saving a significant amount since there's shipping as well lol?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

-UNDFT-

What winery? Would I be saving a significant amount since there's shipping as well lol?
of course.  If it's a legal state I can ship to directly I'll charge you COST on shipping.  Since we use UPS a lot, we get GREAT rates.  I'll PM you info later.  what types of wines do you like?

-UNDFT-

Physical therapy clinic (intern) and part time at jetblue, free flights, verizon fios discount and buddy passes

Originally Posted by sole searchin

-UNDFT-

of course.  If it's a legal state I can ship to directly I'll charge you COST on shipping.  Since we use UPS a lot, we get GREAT rates.  I'll PM you info later.  what types of wines do you like?

-UNDFT-

If you don't mind just shoot me a PM with some info.

Back
Top Bottom