Which Internet Provider is the best?

Yep.  Once they expand though they'll give FiOs a real run for their money.  Verizon will have to stop their tiered service proposals and other poor service shenanigans.
I can't wait!

I just want google to unleash products for everything so all the competition can be killed. GOOGLE IS THE FUTURE. 
wink.gif

depends on where you're located.

wherever you go though, i'd recommend at least 30 download, 1-10 upload (not as necessary really) if you can get these speeds.

that coupled with a decent router and modem, which you should make sure to purchase your own should suffice for most purposes.

Im also considering changing. Need to know prices for att, fios, comcast. Trying to not pass 60$ just for internet. Any help

50mb dwn 15 up-- 29.95 promo with cablevision. they suck tho

Is that considered horrible or good enough quite frankly i'm only going to be running my P3 and a laptop on the network.... Would it be better to just get a wifi hotspot on my mobile network.

this shouldnt even be a question anymore google fiber is. it blows everything else away its just not widely available yet

Last edited:
I have Charter internet, phone and TV. Lightning quick in my opinion. It's like $180 a month for everything.

Back
Top Bottom