Which side are you NT?

al audi

Banned
View media item 1097048

i been showing this to a lot of ppl i know in real life, its interesting to see ppl reactions/how they feel

the happiest ppl i know are their own bosses, i know NT is blessed with ppl who love their corporate gigs/blue collar gigs but for some they wanna be on their own.....i also know older ppl that baby boomer age who have LEFT their cushy job to be own their own......my own father has recently done this..........an my mother has been her own boss, not even from her main gig but other streams as well. so that has pushed me also

i know a lot of older ppl, plus i go to the gyms usually AM an these ppl are the most stress free from what ive seen.

also not even older but the younger ppl i know who are their own bosses/entrepreneur are living the best also

2 close buddies of mine including myself are trying to make that leap this year, even when youre comfortable its still a rat race to me

anyways how do you feel about this chart NT?

Last edited:
beyonce-to-the-left-.gif

tired.gif

A mix of both so not sure how to feel :lol:

most ppl i have showed this too feel like a mix

balance is key to life, life isnt all about money

happiness>time>money

maybe that order?

some let money rule them, we all know ppl like this

i live in Connecticut an there is a huge disparity.......I mean we have that in the USA period these days

but i literally know millionaires next day an man......degrees and no degrees its really up to the individual

Last edited:
Neither side since these aren't facts....................

do you fall in the middle

or do you agree with some points

L7oser i like your IG, i love how you start your day with a pair of Nikes. :smokin

An you can call it fact or non fact.......I believe it has a lot of truth......least to the most successful I know. Be rich look poor......one of the richest dudes I ever met told me that in Vegas at a real estate summit. Some of the richest I've met in CT drive normal cars also.

Last edited:
i stay at home, stackin, keep stackin, and more stackin...

at my current rate i can put a down payment on a home in cash in 12 years then rent it out and $$$ 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I'm more to the right but I'm not rich yet. I do see some crazy opportunities ahead of me that I can't wait to take advantage of.

One I don't really get is "they have their money work hard for them." Is this talking about investments? Or all rich people are employers.

A bit of both I suppose. I would like to have more money than I do, but I've never thought saving just to save would lead to much happiness for me. That could all change once I'm finally done with degree number 3 though, lol.

I would say i'm pretty much think more towards the right side on most. But witht hat said the part about playing the money game not to lose & letting fear stop you is something that i'm currently trying to shake.

It's not like i have 100 of thousands to lose so i'll admit i am very cautious when it comes to money, but i've been listening to Dame Dash speak more & more & he constantly saying that he puts his money "in the streets" meaning that he doesn't hold money just for the sake of holding it, he makes it them immediately turns them into businesses that he promotes heavily.

I say doubt is my biggest hump right now, because on one hand i do research i'm always interested in hearing more theories, more knowledge but their is always the thought of what if this doesn't go right and i lose. I'm 25 and i REFUSE to work for someone else the rest of my life doing things i don't love so that fear has to be evaporated because i fear wasting my life much more.

Also who was this written by because the option of resentment towards rich people can go both ways. I'm inspired by some people grinds to become rich those who did what they loved and made money from it, but i do despise those who put money above everything and will destroy others just to come out on top. I cant deal with that kind of energy.

Also i don't really feel determined to be Rich per say i would like to be rich but more importantly i just want to Love every aspect of my life. so as long as i enjoy my career and i'm able to control my schedule and enjoy things with friends & family... im not really in need of the Ferrari or the mansion.

Last edited:
Also who was this written by because the option of resentment towards rich people can go both ways. I'm inspired by some people grinds to become rich those who did what they loved and made money from it, but i do despise those who put money above everything and will destroy others just to come out on top. I cant deal with that kind of energy.

Also i don't really feel determined to be Rich per say i would like to be rich but more importantly i just want to Love every aspect of my life. so as long as i enjoy my career and i'm able to control my schedule and enjoy things with friends & family... im not really in need of the Ferrari or the mansion.

yes agree with you

an from what others have told me an discussed...........most feel that way

i do have one buddy in particular who is like the way you described.............cut throat an money above all, some are just like this indeed

psychopath and success..........

Last edited:
I would say I am a bit of both, but I favor the left side. I know I am not rich or independently rich. I do both tho, I run my own business and still have a 9-5. I do not despise the rich, but sometimes thier attitudes are horrible towards people who do not make as much money as them. As i stated in another thread I personally dont feel there are more than 2 classes of people. its rich and not rich. Thats me tho.

I would say I am a bit of both, but I favor the left side. I know I am not rich or independently rich. I do both tho, I run my own business and still have a 9-5. I do not despise the rich, but sometimes thier attitudes are horrible towards people who do not make as much money as them. As i stated in another thread I personally dont feel there are more than 2 classes of people. its rich and not rich. Thats me tho.

props to you

Last edited:
it's a mix of both

money really doesn't motivate me as long as I have enough to live comfortably

thats kind of how i feel. Would I love to be flithy rich? Sure, but I make off pretty well and am comfortable. I own property, drive a neat little car, and my daughter has to worry for nothing. Even if I die my life insurance is going to keep my family stacked for a minute. The rich may have a better lifestlye, but we can all do the same thing just on different levels.

Right side all day, check the posts.

Only thing I need to work on is managing my money, but it's hard as hell when you don't have any lol, but it's not impossible, just takes more discipline then I'm used to, getting paid regularly instead of this damn waiter schedule will help.

I think what seperates me is I spend a lot of my time with older people, I'm talking late thirties to early forties, old enough to be int he thick of the rat race, they always say "If I could go back I would...." I don't want to be that guy, so I take notes, ask them at what they would have done different. They basic answer is, "When I was young, I knew everything" but I fall to the arrogance of youth, but I keep it in check.

Also, I'm not afraid to be wrong, I'll argue my point but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I figure things out from there.

I welcome people to criticize me, tell me exactly what they think.

Knowledge is the key to success....knowledge and application...but you can't know anything if your ears are always closed.

Plato (Socrates) had something smart to say about people attitudes torward money. He asked his rich friend had he come by his money himself or inheritance. His friend had inherited his money, Socrates made the point that those who grew up without money see making money itself as a point of pride, transforming money to being the product of the labor, no matter how they got it, whereas those who have had money their entire life don't view money the same at all, it's incidental to them, a bi-product of whatever else they love in life. In my short dealings with upper class folks, that seems to be the case the old money v new money thing.

That being said...I was born middle middle class, closer to the lower end...how much money do I want? All of it.

Last edited:
am90 it's crazy how you say things at times an I be right there with you bro.

Besides NT I associate with older heads also.

Last edited:
do you fall in the middle

or do you agree with some points

L7oser i like your IG, i love how you start your day with a pair of Nikes. :smokin

Appreciate that fam.

N yea some points are def agreeable on both sides but I wouldnt choose a side because i don't really relate to on side more than the other. So i guess like you said I would fall in the middle.
I also believe that those points could all be subjective or situational. But for the sake of the thread, yea I'll say I fall in the middle lol.

Right side all day, check the posts.

Only thing I need to work on is managing my money, but it's hard as hell when you don't have any lol, but it's not impossible, just takes more discipline then I'm used to, getting paid regularly instead of this damn waiter schedule will help.

I think what seperates me is I spend a lot of my time with older people, I'm talking late thirties to early forties, old enough to be int he thick of the rat race, they always say "If I could go back I would...." I don't want to be that guy, so I take notes, ask them at what they would have done different. They basic answer is, "When I was young, I knew everything" but I fall to the arrogance of youth, but I keep it in check.

Also, I'm not afraid to be wrong, I'll argue my point but when I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I figure things out from there.

I welcome people to criticize me, tell me exactly what they think.

Knowledge is the key to success....knowledge and application...but you can't know anything if your ears are always closed.

Plato (Socrates) had something smart to say about people attitudes torward money. He asked his rich friend had he come by his money himself or inheritance. His friend had inherited his money, Socrates made the point that those who grew up without money see making money itself as a point of pride, transforming money to being the product of the labor, no matter how they got it, whereas those who have had money their entire life don't view money the same at all, it's incidental to them, a bi-product of whatever else they love in life. In my short dealings with upper class folks, that seems to be the case the old money v new money thing.

That being said...I was born middle middle class, closer to the lower end...how much money do I want? All of it.

I grew up poor. My mom worked 2 jobs to support 5 of us. I never got new clothes, shoes, or anything I wanted but I had everything I needed. I was fed, I was cared for by this crazy jamacian lady and I lived my life like everyday was a great day. My older brothers did their hustling and dealings to get what they wanted and always passed down to me once they were done with it. I appreciate every dollar I make, but I dont need or want it all. Just some. Most people want to be a millionaire, me I just want a few hundred thousand at once and then im cool. That can give me the upper hand in a few of life situations.

Last edited:
i see myself leaning to the right side. I'm 18 but i see myself as very ambitious. my problem is managing money since i don't really make much compared to others but I'm pretty good at saving if that makes sense. its weird tho how different i am from friends and family. i think big things and don't want to be restricted or limited by things. people i talk to seem to just settle for less around me. i guess thats the dreamer in me. i wanna be something great and do great things for others even tho i grew up in the ghetto i see how different people are who have joey vs. those striving for it. @am1x90xnike   i agree with some points you made also i am always open to criticism and love to debate my points. i crave for knowledge and defend my points even if I'm wrong. good post homie

Back
Top Bottom