White Woman Found Safe After Being Abducted - VOL. Tales of Duck?

The husband set it up to get this dumb broad out the way ...the "kidnappers " ain't finish the job tho

This whole thing is fishy
Prlly did it for the 50k

Last edited:
She looks crazy

I'm not sure what to think, was hoping for some crazy details or story

:nerd:(does this only work in mobile? )  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They just talked about this on abc and cbs news. All seem to lean into buying the story than being skeptical. They had former fib agents saying it wasn't a hoax and she wasn't trying to run abandon her family but didn't talk about the ransom money scenario. Saying she wouldn't cut her hair, have her skin branded, and starve herself for a hoax.

They just talked about this on abc and cbs news. All seem to lean into buying the story than being skeptical. They had former fib agents saying it wasn't a hoax and she wasn't trying to run abandon her family but didn't talk about the ransom money scenario. Saying she wouldn't cut her hair, have her skin branded, and starve herself for a hoax.
She could write a damn memoir of what happened and cash in.

Get your coins, Sherri

Forget a parody video, a movie company can offer her a contract. Veronica Rodriguez can be one of the abductors.

And still the only description we have is 2 Hispanic women in an SUV.

I mean, were they light skinned Hispanic and dark skinned Hispanic? Fat, round or lanky, skinny?

I don't think this was a random abduction. She had to have been involved in some dirt. Some ***** betta have my money type stuff.

The former fbi agent on abc was making a weird statement and made it sound like the abductors were some cult members and they cut the woman's hair and branded her skin to assimilate her into their group.

ABC is doing a 1-hour TV special on this case right now.

I expect some pie-in-the-sky rationalization of her story / victim status.

Last edited:
So the TV special basically mentioned:

1) Her iPhone looked like it could've been just placed there along with strands of her hair.

2) She was previously married/divorced.

3) Two women kidnapped her in their dark SUV. They only spoke Spanish.

4) She was found 100 miles away from her home on the highway. Her face was battered/bruised, she was branded on her body, and her hair was chopped off.

5) Possible motives = a) sex trafficking, b) hoax by her/her mans, or c) cult.

Other than that, she hasn't made a public appearance yet. They were quick to debunk the possibility of this being a hoax because why would they go so far to brand, beat, and starve her? But other friends said they were a very "reality show ready" couple.

Last edited:
One of my exes had german in her blood. can confirm she was crazy.
Can confirm she swallowed.
She got "pregnant" about a year after we broke up and still wanted me to bone her, I was always against peeing inside her even after she claimed she was on birth control, it always frustrated her that I wouldn't.
Be careful for any girl whose last name is Schulz.

Breaking her nose and having burns on her body seem a little much if it was a hoax but you never know.

Her husband and the media are going very extra with how she was the best mom you've ever heard of. Just saw parts of the interview with her husband and he said she told him she found a piece of cloth in whatever room the kidnappers locked her in and she would hold that cloth and rock back and forth pretending it was their daughter. Umm, okay. That wasn't something that was necessary for you to tell in an interview.

Former fbi agents saying that this is legit and ruling it out as fake has me confused on what to think. Maybe they were crappy fbi agents though and that's the reason they aren't agents anymore.

Last edited:
One of my exes had german in her blood. can confirm she was crazy.
Can confirm she swallowed.
She got "pregnant" about a year after we broke up and still wanted me to bone her, I was always against peeing inside her even after she claimed she was on birth control, it always frustrated her that I wouldn't.
Be careful for any girl whose last name is Schulz.

So can confirm nothing relevant here. Got it.

Former fbi agents saying that this is legit and ruling it out as fake has me confused on what to think. Maybe they were crappy fbi agents though and that's the reason they aren't agents anymore.

This is an agency that just tampered with the Presidential election. Their input on anything whether it's from current or past agents is suspect. I've somewhat have been observing this story from the jump and I'm not buying it. Something straight out of Hollywood imo.

Update on her past.

https://gma.yahoo.com/mother-super-...olice-her-015505797--abc-news-topstories.html

A 911 call log from 2003 recently released by California police reveal that the mother of Sherri Papini, the 34-year-old woman who went missing for three weeks in November after she claimed she was kidnapped while jogging, told police that her daughter was "harming herself and blaming it on [her.]"

A call log from the Shasta County Sheriff's Office dated Dec. 17, 2003, indicates that Papini's mother, Loretta Graeff, alleged that her then-21-year-old daughter had been harming herself and blaming it on her. The log, obtained by The Sacramento Bee and shared with ABC News, also states that Loretta Graeff wanted "advice" because her daughter was planning on moving back in with her.

The report, only two sentences long, does not detail whether police found evidence that Papini, in fact, harmed herself.

The log also contained multiple allegations from Papini's other family members. On Oct. 1, 2000, Papini's sister, Sheila Graeff, alleged that Sherri may have kicked in her back door but was unsure if anyone actually got into the house because nothing was missing.

Then later that day, Papini's father, Richard Graeff, alleged that Papini vandalized their home in Shasta Lake, California. Three years later, On October 3, 2003, Richard Graeff also alleged to police that an unauthorized withdrawal was made from his bank account and that he suspected Papini, who was living with them at the time. But a subsequent police report stated that the money was returned to his account, and Sherri was opening a credit card account.

Back
Top Bottom