Who else watches Wilfred? Vol. Thursdays 10PM on FX

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

The OG Wilfred (Australian show) is hysterical as well and has a much different vibe to it. 16 Eps were made, check em out if you like the show / Gann.

What do you mean different vibe? May check it out, like the U.S. version quite a bit
The Australian one is just completely different than typical US sitcoms. Lower budget, only 3 real characters - 2 of which are creators of Wilfred and then the girlfriend. The plot basically revolves around a guy named Adam who moves in with his new girlfriend and her dog Wilfred. Different dynamic than the US show. 
Also, I didnt know this prior to watching it but Australian tv is way more out there than US tv. F bombs and nudity are all in the show which I wasnt expecting.

So far i like the Australian version a lot more bu the US version is different enough to be good in its own way rather than looked at as a second hand version.

show had me rollin. FX is where it's at. always sunny, archer, wilfred, the league, louie etc.

show had me rollin. FX is where it's at. always sunny, archer, wilfred, the league, louie etc.

I missed the third episode last night, but watched episode two just now..
roll.gif

"It's a pelican! It's a pelican!"

I missed the third episode last night, but watched episode two just now..
roll.gif

"It's a pelican! It's a pelican!"

The third episode was pretty funny
"show your self..............let's finish this"

The third episode was pretty funny
"show your self..............let's finish this"

this show has me
roll.gif
as soon as i saw the previews i had to watch it cant wait for tonight's episode
pimp.gif

this show has me
roll.gif