Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Thanks for the info RockDeep. I always new shady stuff like this happens in almost every business. Of course shoes would be no different.

KampoutKid, thanks for clearing that up.
laugh.gif

Let's be serious now... Flight Club is as legit as it gets.

The split Countdown Packs, VIII's and Spiz'ikes they had for sale months in advance all came from Ming and 160.

These websites get their shoes the same way sneaker shops in Brooklyn received "stock" from Niketown NY, lol.

Getting GENERAL RELEASE SHOES early is so Memphis Bleek, you Tom **** & Harry guys need to grow up. 90% of sneaker releases post 2006 have ended up on saleor in outlets.

Seriously though, there are way more important things out there to care about then buying your SNEAKERS early.

Its a cold world outside...

Don't fall victim to the COOL while chasing the heat!

Come on Archie bunker PYS sells fakes, next you will say that US dropped the towers, you sound like a paranoid lame, its only sneakers.

Its easy stick to Eastbay, they always come through for me, never had a problem. And I would buy from air Randy or MSole if they sold me their Jordans for a$100 thats a good price to pay for stolen kicks, if something is stolen it goes for less not more. I am sure they have to pay the little filthy theif to getit out of the warehouse and then ship it out. So they probably pay like $50 a pair after all is said and done, so I think if they flip it for a bill its andits authentic its worth it, any more than that and they can keep their stolen goods. Why should I care about JB
devil.gif
? They obviously do not care about us.

I can just imagine the look on Gentry's face when the shipment of the only two Fusion 12's in existance came a pair sort and then showed up onAirRandy.com like a day later.

Not sure what is what, what channel people get their work from as long as at the end of the day you're paying a fair price for something that isn'tmisrepresented, i think that is the most important part.

For me it was never about getting the shoe early, it was about getting the shoe at a discount or worst case senario, lucky to get a pair at retail with no tax.Different strokes for diferent folks. Thanks Rockdeep breaking it down. For all the NT newbies, there's alot of good information on this post, so read up!

No next I will say the truth.....The US dropped the Towers and yes unfortunately they blew up the dike in NO as well? Pretty paranoid and lame huh? The onlything I'm worried about is when my country will "legalize it so I can advertise it"

I disagree that PYS sells fakes or FC for that matter period. We all have a deep connection with our collections and I'd like to think shoes represent whatis going on in our world from the Past to the Present and Beyond...The lengths and troubles we have all gone through to get that coveted pair for a decentprice far outweigh the convenience of overpaying for a questionable pair early online from self admitted scum..

I do appreciate the early pics to help salivate my appetite but I feel bad this generation has been overexposed to variant, hollow, trash probably made bypeople who have no idea of the history or meaning behind the shoe..........

PYS doesn't sell fakes, every shoe that I have bought from them have always been 100% legit.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

Let's be serious now... Flight Club is as legit as it gets.

The split Countdown Packs, VIII's and Spiz'ikes they had for sale months in advance all came from Ming and 160.

These websites get their shoes the same way sneaker shops in Brooklyn received "stock" from Niketown NY, lol.

Getting GENERAL RELEASE SHOES early is so Memphis Bleek, you Tom **** & Harry guys need to grow up. 90% of sneaker releases post 2006 have ended up on sale or in outlets.

Seriously though, there are way more important things out there to care about then buying your SNEAKERS early.

Its a cold world outside...

Don't fall victim to the COOL while chasing the heat!

Nuff said here...

Excellent post...

Good to see 160 typing in "proper" English these days. I guess linking up with a "company" will make you represent your"e-self" a little better.
laugh.gif

No run on sentences; all thoughts are read clearly. I'm impressed 160! Keep up the good work!
laugh.gif

Y'all hustle knockers got y'all own agendas. I don't see the feds anywhere,so resellers, get your paper!

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Heres some pictures of my ix's I got from Air Randy.

8fmyc6f.jpg

6sttfg8.jpg

72sfm1f.jpg

7ynuohi.jpg

8feaiq8.jpg
6petezr.jpg

8ggeopl.jpg

I believe that they are real and I will continue to buy from Air Randy unless I find out otherwise. I dont have time to camp out for these and thiers onlya few packs I want both shoes anyway. Some people dont mind wasting 8 hours or more camping out, I'd rather spend a little more and not have to go throughthe hassle. Who knows I could camp out all night and not even get them then have to pay even more for them then I did now.

Originally Posted by All Ready

The thing is, everybody has degrees of getting over

I see people cheating by misusing promo codes/coupons and buying multiple shoes over the one per customer limit on a daily basis

Why is everyone acting like angels all of a sudden?

And I know for a fact some of yall have copped so post the damn pics already, sheesh

Maybe we should rename this thread the pickup post so we can see some damn results

Don't even try to use that as an argument here, if this were Judge Judy, I'd ask you to leave the court room.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

WOW!!!! Man Deep always put it down!!!!

The box is just an unmarked jordan box. It said thats what they would come in on the site. I'm not to worried about it I bought them to wear not tocollect.

Back
Top Bottom