Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Most of you need to stop. 99% of you, if you were planning on getting the jordans on release day, would buy them stolen for a discount. In a heartbeat. Stopfrontin.

I dont really wear jordans anymore, and im not really into shoes in general much anymore, but IF i was, id cop stolen shoes with the quickness.

Ive bought stolen merchandise in the past, and i have no problem doing it again if the right deal presents itself.

Most of you are frontin and/or lying to yourselves.

A lot of valuable information in this thread.
pimp.gif
But real talk I'venever ordered from either MS or Air-Randy, but as long as the shoes are real is all that matters, it doesn't matter how they get them. You really thinkdust heads wanna know how the BOSS smuggles his yay?

edit: maybe that was the wrong analogy
roll.gif

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE READING MY STATEMENT IF YOU ARE OVER 18 WITHOUT PROPER EDUCATION.EVERYONE SAYS "TOO LONG" AND STUFF DAM BROSWE'RE READING, IT'S NOT HARD. THANK YOU...

If they're stolen, they should sell them for retail months in advance. For one, you payed a connect but as aforementioned probably not much. Anyone withenough balls to hijacc shipments of Jordans should be capable of moving them themselves, but that is not always the case in supply/demand situations. In myexperience with boosters or whatever, no one wants to sit on stuff for too long so they let it go for cheap, almost ALWAYS below retail which is part of theattraction to buying stolen merchandise.

The rise of the hypebeast has reversed this logic, so that whoever wants them early will pay retail x 2 at least or a minimum 25-30% markup. No labeled box, noRetro card, but the shoe itself you can have early. Unless your entire circle are members of NT or similar forums it doesn't really add up.

I proved this to myself my senior year of high school in 2000. I bought the XVI over Christmas break from "Dennis Lam" (I always thought it was funnycuz of the "lam" reminding me of the Lamb of Christ=Christmas) in Hong Kong by way of Canada. Took a couple weeks, but they came a couple days beforewe resumed school for 2nd semester. Even the basketball players and dope dealers hadn't even seen a pic of the XVI when I came bacc crushing any and allcompetition a month and a half before they released. So, naturally, I didn't receive any extra props or anything like that. I flossed them for like 2-3weeks then traded them to one of my guys for a .380 and some Columbia retros. So, he put them up and sure enough broke em out on RD in February and brokeneccs. I'm goin to my basketball homies like "Cuz, remember I had those when we came bacc from Christmas break?" Only one guy kept it real andgave me my props.

Anyway, bottom line for me personally is, if you want them early and don't mind the markup or lacc of a complete presentation, go for it. I often havetrouble paying the MSRP cuz I got two kids and I try and get a pair for one if not both of them in addition to myself. So, I would never cop from those sitesfor those reasons but from a moral standpoint, I could care less. If I sold big dope or whatever and had a very extensive supply of disposable income,160jordans and heat23 would have my info committed to memory and I would help their kids get through college or stay laced in fresh Heelys or whatever...

206...the argument, well my argument, is 1. I, and I think most of us dislike 160 and 2., the most important, its not they're selling stolen goods but thatthey're doing it secretively and at 100% mark up. In reality, this thread can cause harm if the feds deem the inventory to be stolen...in which allpurchasers can be held accountable for possession of stolen goods.

I dont mind buying stolen shoes as long as they are authentic. My beef is the price. How do you sell something stolen with such a markup.

I think they sell legit shoes for the most part but on another note, those are some horrible pics. They didn't do the IX's any justice.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

MORAL of THE THREAD???

DONT LET 160 BE YOUR SPOKESPERSON

roll.gif

He was posting in the Nike Retro forum that he needs a new connect I guess its back to Spicy Action in BK and Fulton ST
Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

I would buy stole kicks for a discount

/end discussion

So would anyone else on this forum but would you buy stolen sneakers for double the price? I dont think so.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Most of you need to stop. 99% of you, if you were planning on getting the jordans on release day, would buy them stolen for a discount. In a heartbeat. Stop frontin.

I dont really wear jordans anymore, and im not really into shoes in general much anymore, but IF i was, id cop stolen shoes with the quickness.

Ive bought stolen merchandise in the past, and i have no problem doing it again if the right deal presents itself.

Most of you are frontin and/or lying to yourselves.

Well, yes and no. I've gotten hookups at retail shops and stores that I knew the management wouldn't approve of butI shut the hell up & took the discount with no qualms. But after being on the wrong end of burglary before, I know the ultimate price of stolen goods.

If a dope fiend offered me a brand new, unopened PS3 for $50, I wouldn't cop, swear on everything. I know theprinciple is probably the same if you analyze it, but I can't support a street hustler pushing me a product with no serial number, the VIN scratched off,etc. because I KNOW without knowing that someone was the victim of either burglary or robbery and no discount is going to make it worthwhile for me.

Here's my take on it. I don't know how these sites obtain their early release product, but it would be bad business for them to price these shoes BELOWMSRP. If they did so, in my mind, it would be an admission that the shoes were acquired via illegitimate means and/or fakes, and would therefore cast a shadowon not only the pre-release items, but also on all products sold on the site. Once this happens, the only people who would patronize the site would be the samepeople who proudly purchase and wear transparent AJ III's.

None of us *true* AJ fans would buy from them.

As it stands, with the possibility that the shoes are indeed *legit*, it allows any purchasers to rationalize their decision to purchase.

This reminds me of back in the day, when promo split his website into the *legit* channel, which only sold release colorways, and the alternate site, whichsold the wack, fugazi stuff. At the end of the day, I'm certain that the the product was sourced from the same factory...

On a side note, I'm curious as to why the pre-released shoes come in blank boxes? My guess is that JB doesn't provide the factories the box labelartwork until right before the shoes are due to be shipped out. This would allow them to better control the flow of the complete packages. At least, that'swhat I'd do.

ps - Personally, I wouldn't purchase anything from these sites. But then again, I'm not as heavy into this as I was 10 years ago...

I bought Aquas from Marqueesole way before RD and they are LEGIT under every angle. They came in the box, with retro card, and shipped fast. I WILL buy againFOR SURE.
I never bought from Randy BUT I SOLD shoes to him. He paid full price and he is not cheap. Some of the shoes pictured on his website were mines. I'm stillchating with Randy on a regular basis and he is a very nice man. AirRandy.com is a COMPANY and I highly doubt he would buy stolen shoes. He has THE connectionsWE don't. In a way I think that buying shoes from them is giving more money to the poor factory workers at the end than bought from Nike directly.
People who hesitate, DO NOT. Buy from them if you want to, you will not be disappointed. Many on here are making accusations without proofs, ruining theirlegitness and I don't like that.

The key word is BEFORE gentleman, that's where the markup occurs, what's so hard to understand?

Most hookups happen during release or after

If I had a stolen Iphone and sold it before release date you know damn well it would sell for more

So once again, the mods don't give a damn who they endorse on their site. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they can't stop Google orYahoo or whoever it is they claim is forcing them to post ads for fake sneaks on NT. But it appears that any fake shoe seller can set up a web site, get one ortwo people to vouch for him, and the NT mods will add them to the "legit" seller list. Another badge of honor for the "hard working" mods.What a bunch of clowns.

ok, so shoes from marqueesole and air-randy are authentic correct? just the way they acquire the shoes is "unknown"?

edit: just saw the "confirmation". Stolen and real at an "ok" price.
pimp.gif
its a normal thing where im from.

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

So once again, the mods don't give a damn who they endorse on their site. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they can't stop Google or Yahoo or whoever it is they claim is forcing them to post ads for fake sneaks on NT. But it appears that any fake shoe seller can set up a web site, get one or two people to vouch for him, and the NT mods will add them to the "legit" seller list. Another badge of honor for the "hard working" mods. What a bunch of clowns.

Basically.

i need d e beatup's avy in a very major way.

but i thought about copping, but part of the reason why i cop is because 8 or 10 years from now, i want to have my retrocards, boxes, mesh shoe bags, orwhatever else came with my JB purchase. I don't cop just to rock.

I can't knock anybody gettin' it how they live, if there's a market for it, by all means, go for it.

howevery, if the shoes were actually fake, and i paid "real" paper for it, i would show at the mama's house.

i guess the main issue here is integrity. they may have no integrity, but it's the sneaker game. there wouldn't be a "legit check" forum ifeveryone in the sneaker game had integrity. make a personal decision, and leave it be.

I bought white/red XVII's 5 months from promoshoes before they came out. I paid $315 wore em for like 8-9 months, it had some sort of defect on it. So Isent it back to nike and got a coupon/voucher or watever it is called for the retail price of the shoe. I don't think they would give me that if the shoeswere fake. So wit that said, I think air-randy and them have the same hookup. Maybe its shoes made in the same factory but not counted for. Who knows?

And I bought XVI's from promoshoes too, they felt kind of funny. So I don't really know.

people makin a big deal about the price being high. They are supposed to be high because they are "hyped" up shoe or watever u call it. People aregonna buy it regardless, so why not mark up the price.

and for the "160" dude, I know its nobody's business. I agree with u 100%. And as a salesmen/representative, u are supposed to word it differentso people don't get offended.

I bought white/red XVII's 5 months from promoshoes before they came out. I paid $315 wore em for like 8-9 months, it had some sort of defect on it. So Isent it back to nike and got a coupon/voucher or watever it is called for the retail price of the shoe. I don't think they would give me that if the shoeswere fake. So wit that said, I think air-randy and them have the same hookup. Maybe its shoes made in the same factory but not counted for. Who knows?

And I bought XVI's from promoshoes too, they felt kind of funny. So I don't really know.

people makin a big deal about the price being high. They are supposed to be high because they are "hyped" up shoe or watever u call it. People aregonna buy it regardless, so why not mark up the price.

and for the "160" dude, I know its nobody's business. I agree with u 100%. And as a salesmen/representative, u are supposed to word it differentso people don't get offended.

Back
Top Bottom