Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

is there anyone here that has purchased merchandise from Promo-Shoes.com, Air-Randy.com, or marqueesole.com?

i remember somebody buying the cement spizikes early and they were very weird looking....the toebox had a crazy downward slope from left to right....

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Ming is/was Flintgreys connect among others...I find it hard to believe you know him personally being that he lives nowhere near you, nor has he been in NY long enough, at one time, for you be all of a sudden be bestfriends. You just started repping MS.com....before you where all about paying your "connects" to get your shoes.

Dont knock another site because you're not "friends" with the owner.

I'll clear this up...
Flintgreys and 160 are friends of mine. 'Met' Flint online, nice dude and very knowledgable. Met 160 during the NYC Black Laser IV's release,camped out at Paragon BigBen was there as well... became sneaker buddy and drove to different places hunting for kicks, chat with 160 pretty much everyday atwork.
laugh.gif

I bought t he ix from Air-randy about a week ago. I'm happy with the whole order. Got them in less then a week and they look good to me.

promoshoes is not fake. 100% legit. when the blk/blue 18's came out i bought the white/red and the white/blue for like 300 each. everything was legit.

^You guys are talking abuot transaction from almost 5 years ago. Thigns change in 5 years. Anyways I want to cop the XIII form the pack from Air-Randy orMarqueesoul but it got me wondering why they all ship from HK when these dudes live in NY.

Retailers with tremendous volume don't get releases this early. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the other options for obtaining these shoes soearly.

Let's consider the options:

1. Legal account through NIKE/Brand Jordan as a retailer.

2. Variants from manufacturing plants using either stolen molds or production runs afterfilling NIKE's order.

3. Product that is obtained stateside illegally. For example, shoes can be stolen at customs, or trucking company that transports to NIKE distributioncenters, or dishonest NIKE employee that sells out of the distribution center warehouse.

Ask this question: Do these sites mean something to NIKE/Brand Jordan for them to be getting them the shoes 3-4 months early or even three weeks early?

Personally I refuse to support a business that I feel may be obtaining their product by criminal means. It only hurts us the consumers in the long run. Nowthere may be some long shot that this is legitimate.
eyes.gif

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not alllimited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo

good
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
point
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i was at Paragon Sports for the laser IV kampout...where were you guys?
all over
are you too good to sleep in the street for kix now? you're not better than me
grin.gif
i dont do that crap anymore unless its something i really want

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo
Marqueesole.com dont have to explain a thing because its really no one business.

Marqueesole.com dont have to explain a thing because its really no one business.

LOLZ

There you have it.

Retail FTW
pimp.gif

GREAT response . especially when just about everyone in this thread is questioning the legitimacy ofMarqueesole.com and where they get their kicks from
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The reason I said what I did is because do stores talk shop on a message board or does uptempoair.com about there business on niketalk.

You get to know people.

Thats how business hook up's work and pretty much how life works.

Back
Top Bottom