Banned
All I can say is WOW!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I have no clue who this guy is but I saw this on YouTube and decided to share this with you guys. I take this as inspiration to step my game up.

it's funny cuz all the shoes he showed i'm getting rid of and i'm only keepin' the real heat.

200 pairs of J's is nothing when i'm only gonna live for another 50 years. so i'll just keep half of them with each j's worth about at least$300.....

now that jb has pretty much stopped producing real j's i think its about that time for everyone to come out the woodworks and showcase their stash ofJordans. i could see this happening from here on out. o know i won't have the stack to be known but i do know each shoe i have will be HEAT.......

almost looks like he has a problem more than a collection. one purchase away from being a stalker. i'm sure he's got some heat buried in those stacksthough.

I remember this guy, he had alot of boxes, but nothing that hard to come by. I mean, he did pull out a pair of tam 9.5s.

I found it funny that he only showed the newer ugly Jordans
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Every time he opened a box I was like "
sick.gif
"

^^^
grin.gif

Oh, and...
woohoo. 100th post.

Even though he didn't show off real heat...the man has got a gang of jays...quit hatin' he doesn't need to know everything about the shoes justlook at the stacks he got...and whos to say your collection is any better or anyone to say they have exclusive jays that no one else can ever purchase

most of his "heat" was all made after 2000. if i spent that much money on all that "heat", i would have my mortgage paid off. i thinkhaving my own house is "heat"! i only got about 30+ jordans, but at least i have some og concord 11's, '99 retro iv's in black/cementgrey and white/cement grey. i'm not a hater, i just have my priorities in order! imagine trying to sell all that collection, he won't even get close towhat he spent on them!

Back
Top Bottom