Who is this guy?????

Dude has many pairs and im sure has some heat but the sad thing is he doesnt know what heat is.

honestly i respect dude.

he showed the shoes he likes.

not what constitutes "heat" in anyone else's eyes.

he seems to buy--and show--the shoes that he loves

i watched part IV of his vids and he shows old retro Vs and IVs but also shows green beans
i hate some of the shoes that he loves
but that's why it's his collection not mine.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

it's funny cuz all the shoes he showed i'm getting rid of and i'm only keepin' the real heat.

200 pairs of J's is nothing when i'm only gonna live for another 50 years. so i'll just keep half of them with each j's worth about at least $300.....

to some people value isnt important. You sound like a hypebeast. Im not saying you are or nor am i hating on you, but what you just said really makes you look like a hypebeast.
why, because i choose to keep heat and they are all worth over 3bills a pair. i think its the opposite when i'm selling j's that seem hypbeast to me. i also think a hypebeast prides themselves floooded with j's that they won't even be able to wear in thier own life time. j's were meant to be worn, but if you have more than what you can wear during your life then everything else was just to brag that you got hundreds of shoes that you can't wear--->hypebeast.......
I have to agree with chicago here:
a) your own screen name is Hype
b) you seem to only be interested in what your shoes are worth, this guy might have shoes you dont like or consider valuable but he seems to have love for theshoes regardless, and that's more important than having shoes "worth over 3bills"
c) if you think the shoes are such "hype beast" shoes, why did you buy them in the first place? because of hype? hmmmm
d) if you really think a life time is too short to wear 200 pairs of shoes, I really don't know what to tell you. I assume that most NTers wear differentshoes almost daily, 200 shoes wouldn't last one year let alone 50. You could wear one pair for a whole season each and still run out of 200 pairs in 50years. I'm not saying you need 200 pairs, I just don't see how that's too many to wear in a lifetime.
e) finally " i also think a hypebeast prides themselves floooded with j's" i believe is completely incorrect, I actually think of a hypebeast assomebody that looks at the rarity and market value of a shoe to determine what he thinks is good or bad instead of what he likes or dislikes, thus followinghype and popular opinion more than his own sense. I don't see how a jeter shoe is "hypebeast" when there is never any hype about them at all, ifyou like Jeters thats your own taste, can't blame that on hype.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

it's funny cuz all the shoes he showed i'm getting rid of and i'm only keepin' the real heat.

200 pairs of J's is nothing when i'm only gonna live for another 50 years. so i'll just keep half of them with each j's worth about at least $300.....

to some people value isnt important. You sound like a hypebeast. Im not saying you are or nor am i hating on you, but what you just said really makes you look like a hypebeast.
why, because i choose to keep heat and they are all worth over 3bills a pair. i think its the opposite when i'm selling j's that seem hypbeast to me. i also think a hypebeast prides themselves floooded with j's that they won't even be able to wear in thier own life time. j's were meant to be worn, but if you have more than what you can wear during your life then everything else was just to brag that you got hundreds of shoes that you can't wear--->hypebeast.......
I have to agree with chicago here:
a) your own screen name is Hype
b) you seem to only be interested in what your shoes are worth, this guy might have shoes you dont like or consider valuable but he seems to have love for the shoes regardless, and that's more important than having shoes "worth over 3bills"
c) if you think the shoes are such "hype beast" shoes, why did you buy them in the first place? because of hype? hmmmm
d) if you really think a life time is too short to wear 200 pairs of shoes, I really don't know what to tell you. I assume that most NTers wear different shoes almost daily, 200 shoes wouldn't last one year let alone 50. You could wear one pair for a whole season each and still run out of 200 pairs in 50 years. I'm not saying you need 200 pairs, I just don't see how that's too many to wear in a lifetime.
e) finally " i also think a hypebeast prides themselves floooded with j's" i believe is completely incorrect, I actually think of a hypebeast as somebody that looks at the rarity and market value of a shoe to determine what he thinks is good or bad instead of what he likes or dislikes, thus following hype and popular opinion more than his own sense. I don't see how a jeter shoe is "hypebeast" when there is never any hype about them at all, if you like Jeters thats your own taste, can't blame that on hype.
i actually used the name hype to describe what follows it in my name. after all, this is only my id on this forum and i used it to describe whatgoes on 90% of the time in NT.

the worth of my shoes just happened to go along with the og and retros that i choose to keep. and even though it is possible to wear all 200 pairs, based onyour analogy i could wear all of my j's in one day and tell everyone that i wear all my j's. but realisticly, to use them until they are worn downall 200 pairs would take me over a lifetime unless i live on a olympic track and run with all my j's including olympic vi's and cement iv's andfinale xx3 and so on. but that would be pretty stupid if you ask me. so actually using them in a casual manner would take a single shoe a pretty long time towear out from just basic walking unless i gave up driving and just wanted to roam around the united states aimlessly switching jordans everytime they wore outfrom walking. then possibly i could use all my 200 pairs, but i enjoy driving and i don;t think my body could take all that walking.

i based my purchase on what i like and to be honest i like 90% of my jordans. but one day i realized that it would be impossible for me(in my oppinion) to useall 200 pairs. so i decided that i was going to have to sacrifice the less atractive and keep the more attractive and rare j's. so the choice for me tokeep my ifrareds, olympics, carmines, finales and so on, i decided to let go my spizikes, aquas, cool grey iv's, and also want to keep my cement, black rediv's, concord, space jams, unc XI's. so for me the choices weren't that hard on what to keep and what not. the hard part is to let go of the onesthat i still like, but the reality of it for me is i simply cannot USE all of my j's......

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

QFT

Uncle Sam - If you havent already seen it, go check out ijapino's collection in the showcase section..... He owns this guy x 100
Not to mention the people who have PE collections worth more than very nice house WITH a nice chunk of land.
welcome 2 NT Uncle Sam,\
wink.gif

if majority of those boxes are filled with 9.5s, jeters, and other team shoes, im not impressed. but he sure is dedicated to the brand.

Originally Posted by yeerp

honestly i respect dude.

he showed the shoes he likes.

not what constitutes "heat" in anyone else's eyes.

he seems to buy--and show--the shoes that he loves

He really has a lot of shoes. He doesnt show off any real heat. Outstanding collection nonetheless!

Originally Posted by Acervan316

if majority of those boxes are filled with 9.5s, jeters, and other team shoes, im not impressed. but he sure is dedicated to the brand.

Not many can compete with your collection Ace...

I Still can't stop staring at your Avy
Avy = LOVE
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Stop hating.............Dude got a real Nice Collection...........FOUR STARS FROM ME.......Nice collection

Niketalk stays hatin. You name any J released to the public dude probably got it. Had the dmp VI/XI , levi's pack, team jordans, fusions, coats, shirts,jerseys. Now that's a collector, even went a step further than most collectors by saying he likes ALLJORDANS. Can't be a bigger collector than him if you only got the numbered line.

Back
Top Bottom