Who is this guy?????

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

dude probably has a JB toothbrush
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

it's funny cuz all the shoes he showed i'm getting rid of and i'm only keepin' the real heat.

200 pairs of J's is nothing when i'm only gonna live for another 50 years. so i'll just keep half of them with each j's worth about at least $300.....

to some people value isnt important. You sound like a hypebeast. Im not saying you are or nor am i hating on you, but what you just said really makes you looklike a hypebeast.

The hares he showed was that the cdp or the og i couldnt tell vid is too dark.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

it's funny cuz all the shoes he showed i'm getting rid of and i'm only keepin' the real heat.

200 pairs of J's is nothing when i'm only gonna live for another 50 years. so i'll just keep half of them with each j's worth about at least $300.....

to some people value isnt important. You sound like a hypebeast. Im not saying you are or nor am i hating on you, but what you just said really makes you look like a hypebeast.
why, because i choose to keep heat and they are all worth over 3bills a pair. i think its the opposite when i'm selling j's that seemhypbeast to me. i also think a hypebeast prides themselves floooded with j's that they won't even be able to wear in thier own life time. j'swere meant to be worn, but if you have more than what you can wear during your life then everything else was just to brag that you got hundreds of shoes thatyou can't wear--->hypebeast.......

^^ I have to agree with this statement. I for one cannot see myself buying that many jays just to say I have a collection. I can't have shoes sittingaround just so that I don't wear them and barely ever look at them. I wear all my sneakers, and each one has more meaning because of it

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

all due respect to that guy ....

Only Gentry's closet could take this guy out.
tired.gif

Gentry has the sample Infared six, with the red Nike Air in the back.
devil.gif

this dude waited in the cold for brisk 3's. smh. Honestly I dont want that many shoes becaue I'm already having the problem of not wearing the kicks Ihave

guys maybe the reason why he had showned only the recent J's 2000 up, it's maybe bec.the heat is already burried in the pile of J's so quit hatingon the guy..i feel that his passion for j's is just a blessing cause he can afford all those stuff...

envy and hate most of the time come together..hehe

dont he have a NT accout too? i could of sworn i saw him posting pics in the showcase threads

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

tired.gif

devil.gif
Please tell me you're joking.

There are SEVERAL NT members that will poop on his collection.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

i remember this video. big collection, but he didnt show a lot of heat..

He showed a lot of trash. I'm sure he has some good ones but we didn't see them in that video.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

tired.gif

devil.gif
Please tell me you're joking.

There are SEVERAL NT members that will poop on his collection.
laugh.gif

QFT

Uncle Sam - If you havent already seen it, go check out ijapino's collection in the showcase section..... He owns this guy x 100
Not to mention the people who have PE collections worth more than very nice house WITH a nice chunk of land.

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

I think it's time for some NT Jordan collection posts!!

nerd.gif
old school NT heads (ijapino)
nerd.gif

man i sure miss those days
HEAT 23 !

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

what if he's house burned down... dat would sucks....
that's why i'm planning on placing insurance or maybe have them appraised......

Back
Top Bottom