Who loves their job? (and why)

What makes your job so enjoyable?
I'm hoping to only hear from people who enjoy the WORK they do, not the fact that they don't do anything at their job.

I need inspiration!

What makes your job so enjoyable?
I'm hoping to only hear from people who enjoy the WORK they do, not the fact that they don't do anything at their job.

I need inspiration!

1bb1606d9d5564b209e8c60f705e96958b21318b_r.jpg

^ inspiration?

co workers can make a huge difference, an im fortunate to work with some characters, so we stay with funny convos

co workers can make a huge difference, an im fortunate to work with some characters, so we stay with funny convos

im a barber, in school part time, and hustle a little on the side, things are fairly good..i wouldnt say love.

im a barber, in school part time, and hustle a little on the side, things are fairly good..i wouldnt say love.

CPA -

1) Industry I work in (financial/hedge funds)
2) People, great firm, great co-workers.
3) Location, 15-25 minute commute by car and no longer 1 hr each way via train
4) Good money, stable career.
5) Hours outside of busy season.
6) The doors being a CPA opens.

CPA -

I love my job.  I wouldn't say I am passionate about it though.  I love what I do because it is a social job, the money is great, and my quality of life is unmatched.

I am not loaded or anything but I spend more time with my family and friends than anyone I know.  Plus I probably get to take a nap 6 days a week!

Helping people find their home where they can have a base and start a life or start a new life is awesome.

I love my job.  I wouldn't say I am passionate about it though.  I love what I do because it is a social job, the money is great, and my quality of life is unmatched.

I am not loaded or anything but I spend more time with my family and friends than anyone I know.  Plus I probably get to take a nap 6 days a week!

Helping people find their home where they can have a base and start a life or start a new life is awesome.

Other than the fact that it helps me support my family, its the simple things:
1) Bathroom is clean, I can go #2 without any anxiety
2)Indoors with AC, thank GOd I don't have to work outdoors and sweat
3)Internet access on the computer, I can check my bank account, order on amazon, check sports scores, etc.
4)I can listen to music, makes the day go by faster
5)Coworkers

Other than the fact that it helps me support my family, its the simple things:
1) Bathroom is clean, I can go #2 without any anxiety
2)Indoors with AC, thank GOd I don't have to work outdoors and sweat
3)Internet access on the computer, I can check my bank account, order on amazon, check sports scores, etc.
4)I can listen to music, makes the day go by faster
5)Coworkers

Because I can get at females without hitting up a club or really even looking.

They come to get a phone. I sell it to them. Before they leave if the conversation was interesting enough that I feel like a connection was made then I ask them if I can call them on the phone that I just sold to them.

Women of all ages too. Bad a#$ older women that are just looking for that attention. Sometimes its just to make the time past and sometimes I end up smashing.

The funniest thing is when I see a dude and his girl come in and I go into my harmless flirting mode and the dudes get all antsy. They start putting their arms around them showing them all types of affection and crap. Almost like a dog marking territory. My coworkers and I stay clowning when they leave.

I have met a lot of interesting people doing this from the rich cats to the dirty bums. Everyone wants a phone and its my job to get it in their hands. I like doing it just wish that I made more.

Doing this wireless s#$% is really fun in the right environment.

Because I can get at females without hitting up a club or really even looking.

They come to get a phone. I sell it to them. Before they leave if the conversation was interesting enough that I feel like a connection was made then I ask them if I can call them on the phone that I just sold to them.

Women of all ages too. Bad a#$ older women that are just looking for that attention. Sometimes its just to make the time past and sometimes I end up smashing.

The funniest thing is when I see a dude and his girl come in and I go into my harmless flirting mode and the dudes get all antsy. They start putting their arms around them showing them all types of affection and crap. Almost like a dog marking territory. My coworkers and I stay clowning when they leave.

I have met a lot of interesting people doing this from the rich cats to the dirty bums. Everyone wants a phone and its my job to get it in their hands. I like doing it just wish that I made more.

Doing this wireless s#$% is really fun in the right environment.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

CPA -

meh..

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

CPA -

meh..

I love knowing that without myself and the people doing what I do, that the economy and the ground transportation sytem would grind to a halt. I love knowing that I keep this world running. Gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. The average intermodal train (containers and semi trailers) can take 300 long haul trucks off the road. The really long ones and the trains with mixed merchandise can take even more off with just one train. That's a lot of congestion off of our roads and a lot less pollution.

We are running some trains at 14000 feet and some of our trains weigh as much as 26000 tons. It's unreal.

Back
Top Bottom