Who remembers this game at the arcade

This was it right here
terminator2judgmentdayvideo.jpg

Killer Instinct!!! When i was little my older half brother use to work at Chuck E. Cheese in East Side San Jose. Which basically meant I had "infinity credits", as I use to tell my friends. Me and my twin bro were monsters in Killer Instinct. I gotta try and remember all the slow mo's. Those made fools go 
eek.gif

Playing a game like crazy and losing all your quarters and having to stay and watch your friends play until they were finished FTL

dang there so much classic @!# up in here !!! got me going through memory lane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i cant believe i havent seen this one mentioned yet
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this is GOAT!!!! only place i remember as a kid you could play it was at chuck E cheese's and the only time i got to go there was if i got a good mark on my report card, and you damn well i was comign home with gold stars and green slips !!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Sorry man your not the 1st person to mention this one at all. I loved this game and most of the others mentioned. I also got down with pitfighter, moonwalker, and the football game where you could fight from the early 90's (forgot the name of it) I'm pretty sure midway made it.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ Sorry man your not the 1st person to mention this one at all. I loved this game and most of the others mentioned. I also got down with pitfighter, moonwalker, and the football game where you could fight from the early 90's (forgot the name of it) I'm pretty sure midway made it.

You just reminded me of one of my favorites.  Kinda off topic because this wasn't an arcade game.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*Waldo*
Awww geeee...
Awww geeee...
Awww geeee...
*Waldo*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

images

images
This game got my quarters and tokens...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

area-51.jpg

My arcade nerds, please tell me I wasn't the only one who put in extra quarters to use both guns???!!! 
roll.gif

I'm here playin this game thinking I was in a John Woo flick 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by franchise3

area-51.jpg

My arcade nerds, please tell me I wasn't the only one who put in extra quarters to use both guns???!!! 
roll.gif

I'm here playin this game thinking I was in a John Woo flick 
laugh.gif

this game was my ##$%.

i hated when i got the green bullets and then had to go back to the regular ones.

Never got to beat that Area 51 game

I swear they cheat you with the screen flashing white when you shoot, when they damn well know that you have to shoot 100 bullets a second to be beating the harder mini games or missions.

Never got to beat that Area 51 game

I swear they cheat you with the screen flashing white when you shoot, when they damn well know that you have to shoot 100 bullets a second to be beating the harder mini games or missions.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

You just reminded me of one of my favorites.� Kinda off topic because this wasn't an arcade game.�

Wow, this game was ridiculously fun.. One of my favorite Sega games. Threw me all the way back with this one.

Thread is
pimp.gif

It still haunts me that I couldn't beat that Simpson's game when I was younger
eyes.gif

where can I play it at now? anywhere to download it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

Thread is
pimp.gif

It still haunts me that I couldn't beat that Simpson's game when I was younger
eyes.gif

where can I play it at now? anywhere to download it?
nerd.gif
PSN has it

laugh.gif
That was a cool game. I also remember the Ninja Turtles game that came out around the same time too. Both games took my money constantly. I might as well just dropped quarters in there and walked away.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow alot of memories in here. Can remember playing the simpsons game non-stop at the local bowling alley.

Back
Top Bottom