**WHO WILL BE THE BREAKOUT RAP/HIP HOP ARTIST OF 2009**VOL:LIL WAYNE HAD 08

Originally Posted by wizdomsoul

Drake drizzy rogers
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at anyone thinking Fab bout to break out. Outside on NY and niketalk,let's be real no one cares about dude. Dude has been around since '01, y'all acting like cats just getting to know him. Fab's career haspeaked fame wise, but I am looking forward to new music from him regardless. But in terms of pushing units, that just stupid.

i think fabs peak was that song wit lil moe to be quite honest..

everyone thinks kid cudi will be the next thing..but dude cant rap to me...i listened to that freestyle and it wasnt good at all.hell murder the internet andexpand his fanbase tho.

Drake is the complete package..its jus how the label markets him. its out of his hands at this point imo

royce is tooo too underground and vulgar. he had his chance anyway

budden..not a chance

Wale..i think 08 was his breakout yr to be honest.

Asher..man if eminem comes back..i think itll help asher more than hurt him..dont be obvilious..white rappers that are good arent in excess.so theyll help eachother imo.

Charles Hamilton..hell no ppl hate him and he aint even out yet

and i actually think nt has a few artists that can/will get pub..

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

Fabolous
Drake
Wale

But I really see big things for Drake. I mean not only does he flow effortless, but he can sing as well. And thats marketable and easier to crossover.

IDK who it will be...but I'm expecting big things from a lot of people mentioned, Kid Cudi B.o.B., Drake, Wale, and Clipse.

None of the guys yall mentioned it's going to be someone coming out of nowhere. As talented as Drake, Kid Cudi, Charles Hamilton are they will not see morethan youtube fame.

Dang no mention of Jay Electronica... son is nice.

Honestly I want Fab to have a good year in the mainstream, he did his thing on the low in 08 but i want him to have the success of TIP last year.

Kid Cudi or Wale for new dudes.

But I really know for sure 09 is gonna be Fabs year.

But to be honest quote me on this but B.o.B. is gonna be the next T.I. or Luda.

Wale will get all around fame.

I think Charles Hamilton wil l get respect as a lyricst but will have no great mainstream buzz.

Lil Wayne was a major artist that made that jump up to elite superstardom. T.I. was right behind him so I can't name him either.

I'm not sure who already in the game is going to make that jump in 2009. I don't even see anyone on the cusp. Young Jeezy maybe...

Alot of people are naming new artists who they think will reach mainstream success...correct me if I'm wrong OP but that might be different than what hewas asking.

Dr.Dre.

n' got 3 years till the world ends in 2012..... he need to drop the album, tour and then have some time to spend that paper. So Detox is comin this year.Dre ftw!

come on now people gucci? i dont even mind gucci but his music has no main stream appeal at all to break out like wayne did

i dont even like waynes bum @%@ but not only did he sell well, he was a feature on everyones track and hit mainstream TV, yall see gucci doing that or hellanyone else yall named?

if anything you get old superstars showing they got life still EM,dre or 50 come to mine. young jeezy also got a small chance

/\ With the right producers and hype behind him...Gucci could at best reach current Jeezy like fame.

Back
Top Bottom