**WHO WILL BE THE BREAKOUT RAP/HIP HOP ARTIST OF 2009**VOL:LIL WAYNE HAD 08

http://www.zshare.net/download/5374254460ea4c08/http://www.zshare.net/download/5374254460ea4c08/
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ With the right producers and hype behind him...Gucci could at best reach current Jeezy like fame.
Exactly...if its one thing Gucci can make its trunk/club music....if he has a single that hits harder than Bricks did this year(even though thatwasn't really a single)...he'll move units EASY

After listening to Drake for the past couple of hour I think he has potential to be a breakout artist

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

roll.gif
at anyone thinking Fab bout to break out. Outside on NY and niketalk, let's be real no one cares about dude. Dude has been around since '01, y'all acting like cats just getting to know him. Fab's career has peaked fame wise, but I am looking forward to new music from him regardless. But in terms of pushing units, that just stupid.
QFT. Fab had his time on the spotlight and now he is done, no one cares about him anymore

Its gonna be the Year of The Loso.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
how long will it take for you guys to realize this ___ aint doing nothing. Yearafter year.Maybe 5-6 years ago

all you dudes on his Jock be easy.Dude is washed up AND im in the NY/Jersey location so i aint hating.

no one cares about him anymore

As talented as Drake, Kid Cudi, Charles Hamilton are they will not see more than youtube fame.
wrong. Maybe Cudi and Charles Hamilton & Wale. Not Drake.If this dude dont blow and sell theres really no hope for ANYONE new. Dude cansing,act,actually rap,crossover appeal and more. i mean who ELSE you know can do that? He got the dudes and girls on lock. Yeah there might be one or twocoming out that will just bubble in 2009 but the 2008 artist was a sneak peak of who will blow.

Exile, as far as indie goes.

Although Blu gets most of the credit for Below The Heavens, this is going to be Exile's year. His solo is due out at the end of the month, and hopefullythe second Blu & Exile album comes out this year, as well as the new Emanon album. He's been slept on for too long.

Its gonna be the Year of The Loso.
pimp.gif

He had his chance and blew it.

Kid Cudi
pimp.gif

I have a feeling that Jim Jones is gonna have a huge year
wale
33f9tp3.gif

Cudi and Wale are strictly Internet rappers. They aren't going further than that IMO. I like Wale but I'm being honest. He has no mainstream appeal.
Jim Jones biggest hit was "We Fly High". He will never reach that peak again.

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

Fabolous
Drake
Wale

But I really see big things for Drake. I mean not only does he flow effortless, but he can sing as well. And thats marketable and easier to crossover.

Back
Top Bottom