who would win in a fight? Vol. 100xBrock Lesnar V. 10xSilverback

Wait, I forgot to ask. Are the Gorillas natty? No roids rights?

I mean if they're on whey and some fish oil, then cool, but fighting juiced up Gorillas is just unfair in my opinion

Last edited:
100xBrock lesnar V. 10xSilverback
View media item 819210
Originally Posted by Juice Andretti 

The short answer is Silverbacks. I published a 28 page scientific journal on this exact topic 3 years ago.

There is an easy way for the Lesnars to win this fight.

Brock Lesnar weighs 130 kilograms. Falling from a plane above 575 metres, he will impact at terminal velocity: 200 kilometres per hour (assuming a bullet posture). Each falling Brock Lesnar, therefore, will impact with nearly about 118000 footpounds of work (assuming 80% energy transfer)

An impact of 400 footpounds will fracture a human femur. Each Brock Lesnar impacts enough force to fracture 295 femurs. Most bones of the gorilla skeleton are not as thick as a human femur.

Therefore, each Brock Lesnar dropped from a plane could kill one gorilla with a direct impact, and possibly two if they were stacked. Under ideal conditions, it is possible to destroy all ten gorillas using between five and ten Brock Lesnars
View media item 819214

View media item 819218
The Lesnars would lose because once a silverback ripped a Brocks arm , the rest would break the world Guinness record for biggest amount of dookie released at the same damn time

View media item 819219

one brock would have to pilot

i think terrain would also have to be taken into account here

and dont forget the brocks can coordinate attacks much better

I gorilla can squat like a ton, bench a ton, weighs 500lbs and has a fist the size of an elephant foot.

Broc would win lol

why waste time and effort trying to land the falling brocks?

just crash the plane into the jungle

I love OP

Glad to see u back in general papi
thanks famb
I gorilla can squat like a ton, bench a ton, weighs 500lbs and has a fist the size of an elephant foot.

Broc would win lol
this is rtue,

i once was in uganda and did one of those things where you pay 500 dolla and they take you to the silverbacks

very docile gentle creatures, much soul in their eyes

one of them walked over and was within 8 feet of me and i could literally feel the ground shake, theyre beastly

but i was thinking the human ingenuity of the brocks and sheer numbers might carry the day

thanks famb
this is rtue,

i once was in uganda and did one of those things where you pay 500 dolla and they take you to the silverbacks

very docile gentle creatures, much soul in their eyes

one of them walked over and was within 8 feet of me and i could literally feel the ground shake, theyre beastly

but i was thinking the human ingenuity of the brocks and sheer numbers might carry the day

What could broc physically do without the aid of a weapon to hurt them? Not to mention these guys bite. Ouch

Broc swings and hits other humans without knocking them outs so that's out the question

Last edited:
Man, that first thread was classic. Dudes legit thought that 50 Dachunds could take on a fully grown tiger. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm going to divide this into 10 battles of 10 Brocks vs. one gorilla

Brock 1 suicide rushes the gorilla, making a beeline for the face and attempting to gouge out the eyes. If Brock 1 can occupy the gorilla for about 5 or 10 seconds, Brock 2, who waits behind the gorilla, can try to bite the gorilla's neck. I figure 3 tag teams of suicide guy-neck biter going in at once would get the gorilla at least slightly damaged. You've got 6 Brocks more or less dead at this point, but the gorilla is likely somehow restrained by the 3 neck biting Brocks circled around him. If they can take him to the ground, the remaining 4 Brocks can land devastator hits to his skull repeatedly. 4 Brocks going maximum will knock the gorilla unconscious. Any survivors can strangle the gorilla.

It def would., in brocks environment the silverbacks would be shot with .308s. In the goriLlas environment even a neanderthal like brock could build crude bamboo spikes and use the terrain to his advantage. Lure the gorillas into an area they could stone them. Or an area they could drown them. 10 To 1 is rough numbers. Even if 6 brocks get shredded by one 4 more would have time to have weapons/nets/strategies n place. Eventually the brocks would hafta get it done.

No guns of course. An 8 year old with and elephant rifle and distance could win the fight if that's the case

Last edited:
I just think y'all are underestimating the raw power a wild animal built for survival has. A German Shepard has the power to take down a full grown man, a gorilla bro? Dudes in the jungle leave them alone because they know what the deal is

Have you seens Brocks accuracy when he is in the air?

23.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to say that 1 lb lift = 1 lb kill

Brock = squat 900 (400 kgs)
1 gorilla = bench 4600

Brock = weigh 267
Gorilla = weigh 600

Total Brock biomass = 26700
Total gorilla biomass = 6000 pounds

Total Brock lift mass = 90000
Total gorilla lift mass = 46000

I'm going to take fighting power as biomass multiplied by lift mass

Total Brock fight power = 2.403 billion pounds squared

Total gorilla fight power = 276 million

As you see, the Brock's have over 9 times the fight power as gorilla

silverback gorillas are the biggest, strongest and most dominant males among the gorillas
laugh.gif
who's bodies and neural pathways have been through eons of natural selection. they dont have the high cognitive functions to hesitate during battle. they will rip your head off your shoulders with no donut carrots given. this is a fight to death so no refs or rules.

height: max height about the same

weight: dude 286 lbs vs gorilla 500-700 lbs (total group weight: 28600 lbs vs 5000)

strength: average silverback can lift 10x his body weight

mature silverback gorilla is 10x stronger than the biggest football player

biting force: human biting force 150psi, gorilla biting force 1050 psi

hand to hand combat is about k.o and kills. in order to win you would have to damage the neural system/organs of your opponent. the skull, neck musle, abdominal muscles etc. of the silverback is far superior to humans. gorillas walk on all 4s, on 2 if needed and have advantage of vertical movement if possible. i dont think any grip/lock movement ufc style would help. their lower body movement is different from ours and they have much more control. their grip strengt is superior and they would just bite your arm/head off
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
if the fight is in a large ufc cage with a time limit the silverbacks win. if it is in a open field without a time limit, these dudes could try and pick the silverbacks off 1 by 1 or just wait for them to die at the age of 40
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those stats are nice but don't so anything for me. The human capacity to so work X amount of times is sooooo much less than a gorilla

Aint no human being beating a silverback in a fight, not even the world strongest man.

Back
Top Bottom