Who's ever had a field sobriety test administered to them?

I just had one, so I want to hear some stories.

Get pulled over for doing 36 in a 25. Asks me where I've been, so I tell him I've been at a nearby bar. Had two drinks about two hours earlier. Hetells me he's going to administer a sobriety test.

Gets out his pen and I follow the tip. PASS

Makes me walk a straight line, nine steps, heel to tip of foot. FAIL

Makes me say the alphabet from E to X. FAIL

Makes me stand on one foot and count one one-thousand for as long as I can. PASS

Finally breathalyzes me. I blow a 0.01
roll.gif
I told him from the start that Iwas crazy nervous (I'd never even been pulled over before). I apologized and he let me go without a speeding ticket even. I've never been more nervousin my life. I'm in the middle of my walking test telling him that my stumbling is just my nerves.

My brother FromThaTown passed 2 field sobriety tests so far. Another time we was high and he didn't get a field sobriety test. Dude is lucky as $!*!!
laugh.gif

edited for minor spelling mistake.

I never had one but my homeboy did.... we were all 19 at the time so he was @+$**+* bricks cuz he was drivin. It was four of us and we all had been drinkinheavy... Or so we thought

My homeboy gets out and starts takin the test. Me and my other homeboys was like "oh %*$# he bout to go to jail" and all that cuz we thought he wasas drunk as us
laugh.gif
... He comes back like i passed
grin.gif
... we were all relieved.

Cop comes to the window and tells us that we got pulled over for speedin, he asks if we had any questions... I'm in the drivers seat slopped so i look athim and say... "Do yall actually make ppl say the alphabet backwards?"... then proceeded to say em
laugh.gif

He lets us go... then we start grillin my homeboy who got tested... turns out dude didnt even drink
smh.gif
... dude was a complete perpetrator
laugh.gif
... we beenclownin him ever since

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I never had one but my homeboy did.... we were all 19 at the time so he was @+$**+* bricks cuz he was drivin. It was four of us and we all had been drinkin heavy... Or so we thought

My homeboy gets out and starts takin the test. Me and my other homeboys was like "oh %*$# he bout to go to jail" and all that cuz we thought he was as drunk as us
laugh.gif
... He comes back like i passed
grin.gif
... we were all relieved.

Cop comes to the window and tells us that we got pulled over for speedin, he asks if we had any questions... I'm in the drivers seat slopped so i look at him and say... "Do yall actually make ppl say the alphabet backwards?"... then proceeded to say em
laugh.gif

He lets us go... then we start grillin my homeboy who got tested... turns out dude didnt even drink
smh.gif
... dude was a complete perpetrator
laugh.gif
... we been clownin him ever since
laugh.gif
But you can thank him for you all not going to jail.

my friend did a breathlyer and and sobriety test. she passed the test, but the breatherlyer she got a .007 then cop did it again and she got .009

she was hella pissed, got a dui

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Why would you tell him you were coming from a bar though?
laugh.gif
Why lie? I knew I wasn't going to blow anything. He probably would have had me come out anyways. Way I figure is that my nerves got me out ofa speeding ticket
pimp.gif

how do you fail the alphabet from E to X lmao
I rushed it. And I think I said Q R X T U V
laugh.gif

When I was 18, in between my freshman and sophomore year at UCI, I lived in a friend's apartment for a month. One day we went out to 7-11 late at night,and when we came back to the parking lot, I tried getting air off of one of the ramps. I think I was going about 40 MPH, enough to capture the attention of anearby police officer. I had already parked the truck and was walking back with my friend to our apartment. All of a sudden a police car shows up and hits uswith the spot light.

The officer asked us what we were up to, I explained we were just got back from 7-11, and he asked me if I had consumed any alcohol that night. I responded,"No sir," but he said, "Is that so? Because I detect the presence of alcohol." I honestly had nothing to drink, but he had me do thenystagmus test (following the pen), stand on one leg, arms spread out, and touch my nose, etc. I didn't have to breathalyze, but it was still a littleoverkill.

no but when I was 19 i was drunk all over the strip in vegas and a cop said "let me check your ID" I was so drunk I actually showed her she flashedher light on it to check my age and it clearly had the red strip stating i was not 21 and all she said was make your way back to your hotel....
pimp.gif

I got one once. I was the DD for two very drunk friends. Got pulled over for driving with no head lamps. He had me get out of my car and walk to the side ofhis and did the finger on the tip of the pen test. Passed that and he let me go. He said once I stepped out of the car and walked by him he didn't smellthe alcohol and said he knew I wasn't drunk.

I have...
were leaving from a movie/game and drinks night...
I was the least drunk of all so I drove
smh.gif

Tried to explain to one of the passengers bf's where we were and why she had not answered the phone...
was not paying attention and ran a red light with police on both sides of the intersection
Got pulled over at 3 A.M. by 6 police cars
Asked to do each sobriety test in the rain, in heels
Don't know if I failed but i was sent to jail and left like 6 A.M.
Was on probattion, had fines out the wazoo, and had to go to AA meetings
eyes.gif

anything but the scientific breathalyzer should not be allowed.. I basically only have 4 toes on each foot. my balance is BAD. cop wont believe me

Once. Last December. The trunk of my car was open, so I was speeding in area with some small hills to hit the bottom hard to get the trunk closed. I was doing45 in a 30. State Patrol got me. I straight up told her I had four beers in the course of about 3.5 hours. I got out and did the whole dog and pony show, pentest (passed), walk the line (passed, even though I was wearing dress shoes and it was really hard to gauge where the ends were with my eyes straight ahead),hold one leg in the air for ten seconds (pass), and I even did the breathalyzer because I knew I wasn't going to be over the limit (.037). I explained whatI had been trying to do and the officer told me to just pull over next time. Got a warning and went on my merry way...and ran a red left turn arrow tocelebrate three minutes later!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Once. Last December. The trunk of my car was open, so I was speeding in area with some small hills to hit the bottom hard to get the trunk closed. I was doing 45 in a 30. State Patrol got me. I straight up told her I had four beers in the course of about 3.5 hours. I got out and did the whole dog and pony show, pen test (passed), walk the line (passed, even though I was wearing dress shoes and it was really hard to gauge where the ends were with my eyes straight ahead), hold one leg in the air for ten seconds (pass), and I even did the breathalyzer because I knew I wasn't going to be over the limit (.037). I explained what I had been trying to do and the officer told me to just pull over next time. Got a warning and went on my merry way...and ran a red left turn arrow to celebrate three minutes later!

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

I swear, you help balance out NT's IQ

Originally Posted by chockiwi

I have...
were leaving from a movie/game and drinks night...
I was the least drunk of all so I drove
smh.gif

Tried to explain to one of the passengers bf's where we were and why she had not answered the phone...
was not paying attention and ran a red light with police on both sides of the intersection
Got pulled over at 3 A.M. by 6 police cars
Asked to do each sobriety test in the rain, in heels
Don't know if I failed but i was sent to jail and left like 6 A.M.
Was on probattion, had fines out the wazoo, and had to go to AA meetings
eyes.gif
you def failed.
pics of your mugshot?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Once. Last December. The trunk of my car was open, so I was speeding in area with some small hills to hit the bottom hard to get the trunk closed. I was doing 45 in a 30. State Patrol got me. I straight up told her I had four beers in the course of about 3.5 hours. I got out and did the whole dog and pony show, pen test (passed), walk the line (passed, even though I was wearing dress shoes and it was really hard to gauge where the ends were with my eyes straight ahead), hold one leg in the air for ten seconds (pass), and I even did the breathalyzer because I knew I wasn't going to be over the limit (.037). I explained what I had been trying to do and the officer told me to just pull over next time. Got a warning and went on my merry way...and ran a red left turn arrow to celebrate three minutes later!
This dood, you lazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom