Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are real nice from current pics, I might have to try and get 2 pairs if luck is on my side.

I can't seem to convince myself on the 7s and the 6s aren't good enough to buy the pack IMO

im tired of seeing Jordans so accesible and everyone having em.. even if I dont get my pair, I hope they are limited that way ebay wont be flooded with em. And if I do manage to secure my pair or two, which ive been 9 for 9 on NDC for big releases, I wanna be able to rock a pair, and use the other pack for trade bait. the value will be much higher if they are limited. lets put it that wayy

:smh:

I really like the black and gold in both 6 and 7, but I'm not really feeling the white and golds. I don't think I'll shell out the $350 for the pack.

My tat ended up costing $250 less than expected, and got some money from people who owe me. Not sure if I want these or another tat tbh. Wish the color scheme was reversed, then it would be a must! (but they already released black and gold VIs on the DMP)

I wonder if I get this pack, if I will be able to get the black and gold sizes. Maybe if I gave up both?

Last edited:
i was feel in them at first but i'm not sure how much i like the white 6s plus the black 7s aren't all that sick

I want to get them, and I have a feeling that if I don't end up with them next month then I'll regret it, but I've spent too much money on Nike's Olympic retros this month (which all took priority over this package IMO) that I can't see myself dishing out more money for sneakers until the olive 9s drop. Good luck to all who are trying to pick up a pack!

Last edited:
Id love to see these on feet. Either way, im doubling up. I think alotta mids would change if these were on feet.

In my opinion,

I rather spend 320 € for the Olympic 6 (2000 style) and the Olympic 7 (1992 style)
than on these.
white/gold looks just cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom