WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP THE STICKER ON THEIR FITTEDS?

jt air jt

Banned
Never understood this. No one cares how small/big your head is.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Discuss.

Don't understand this as well, a lot of people use to say so they'd be able to remember their size the next time they buy a hat.
I guess they don't know that the size tag is inside the hat as well... 

Oh well, to each their own! 
tired.gif

First thing I do is remove the stickers.

They guy that I buy the hats from always asks me why I take them off, to which I respond "It makes you look like a fool". Just imo.

so when bday/christmas comes, people know what size fitted to buy me 
smokin.gif
  (not srs)

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

First thing I do is remove the stickers.

The guy that I buy the hats from always asks me why I take them off, to which I respond "It makes you look like a fool". Just imo.
It's funny saying stuff like that around people who are doing that, and you look at them and they get the
Spoiler [+]
okay_meme_tf2_version_by_jaymewes_d2y3ud5_What_do_you_mainly_use_the_internet_for-s215x226-187857-475.jpg

face

so corny when people keep stickers/tags on their clothe
i
laugh.gif
everytime when i see dudes doing it

i only leave the small circular mlb sticker on under the bill on my on fields. 

Who cares ? They bought the hat let em do what they want.

But in all seriousness it stems from the fact that new era are more expensive and better quality wise than most other hats. It just says I got the best hat on. Compared to the swap meet brand with some awkward looking sticker. Now to say 35-45 to an adult is a lot for a hat would be exaggerating a little. But 35-45 to a MS or HS student.... Feel me? Then it's just habit.

Originally Posted by enyceking

i only leave the small circular mlb sticker on under the bill on my on fields. 

just recently i copped a hat in atl and wore it out the store. when the cashier handed it to me i took the bill sticker off and she said " i can tell you aint from here, you didn't keep the sticker on"

Originally Posted by MECKS

But in all seriousness it stems from the fact that new era are more expensive and better quality wise than most other hats. It just says I got the best hat on. Compared to the swap meet brand with some awkward looking sticker. Now to say 35-45 to an adult is a lot for a hat would be exaggerating a little. But 35-45 to a MS or HS student.... Feel me? Then it's just habit.

Bruh, off brand hats have holigram and goldish looking stickers on them too, doesn't prove @#$!. Might as well just wear a shirt that says, "Fitted hat is New Era, this shirt is Polo, impressed?" on it. No dudes are looking at you like yo, dude's hat has a holigram sticker, *#*@ must be top notch quality.

mines still on mine only because if i take it off, there's going to be a clean circle where the sticker used to be and it'll just look weird having that there so i keep my stickers on.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by MECKS

Bruh, off brand hats have holigram and goldish looking stickers on them too, doesn't prove @#$!. Might as well just wear a shirt that says, "Fitted hat is New Era, this shirt is Polo, impressed?" on it. No dudes are looking at you like yo, dude's hat has a holigram sticker, *#*@ must be top notch quality.

When I was growing up, it was like that tho. I was just commenting on where I thought the history of it comes from. I.e. tall tees and hiding a gun, etc. If you didn't have the sticker people would be like YO ITS FAKE. And its funny, how when I was in highscool people with snapbacks would get clowned for not being able to put out $10 for a fitted. Now look at the trends.... a snapback costs as much or even more than a fitted.. O_O

I just like the fact that its a gold sticker. Makes it pop a little more. I could care less if people know its a new era or not

Back
Top Bottom