Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

They get love from me..
happy.gif

Got mine right before the madness began for 120 shipped.. bottom was a little yellow. Hit them with the magic eraser now they look brand new

Got mine right before the madness began for 120 shipped.. bottom was a little yellow. Hit them with the magic eraser now they look brand new

Hopefully Nike doesn't retro these, i still got my sz 11's on ice and just sold my sz 12's

Hopefully Nike doesn't retro these, i still got my sz 11's on ice and just sold my sz 12's

my pair is sitting in my closet looking beat to death... the sole is grayish/yellowish, i want to do a restore job but im too lazy to work on them.....

the upper is still clean tho, one day ill get around to doing it... havent worn them in forever, i actually started balling in them a two summers ago and left them for dead...

my pair is sitting in my closet looking beat to death... the sole is grayish/yellowish, i want to do a restore job but im too lazy to work on them.....

the upper is still clean tho, one day ill get around to doing it... havent worn them in forever, i actually started balling in them a two summers ago and left them for dead...

i never got how these were named for Dr Doom.. colorway is totally unrelated. The pines actually fit the description better (BARELY)

i never got how these were named for Dr Doom.. colorway is totally unrelated. The pines actually fit the description better (BARELY)

Back
Top Bottom