Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

Originally Posted by traviswade

EWWWWWWWW if you want some Dr Doom shoes go for the high top nike sb's . those are nice .

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I was just never a fan. Even when they went on clearance I couldn't pull the trigger... but to each his own 

I was just never a fan. Even when they went on clearance I couldn't pull the trigger... but to each his own 

Love em, trying to get a 2nd pair as well at the moment.

Sure glad i grabbed these, carolinas, and the red pro's before the hype explosion.....no telling what i'd have to pay these days....

Love em, trying to get a 2nd pair as well at the moment.

Sure glad i grabbed these, carolinas, and the red pro's before the hype explosion.....no telling what i'd have to pay these days....

@NinjaHood they mighta sold out where u at but here in bmore they sold like hell but we got some restocks n stuff so they was here for a minute. And why u gotta keep bashing that red pro bruh? LOL

They didnt sell out but if thats the case you should bash all da pros from back then cuz da only color i didnt see on sale ever was the black pros, da rest was around for a minute, including the pearl ones footlocker had em for 99 of dem thangs back in da day.

@NinjaHood they mighta sold out where u at but here in bmore they sold like hell but we got some restocks n stuff so they was here for a minute. And why u gotta keep bashing that red pro bruh? LOL

They didnt sell out but if thats the case you should bash all da pros from back then cuz da only color i didnt see on sale ever was the black pros, da rest was around for a minute, including the pearl ones footlocker had em for 99 of dem thangs back in da day.

hell i bought the light blue joints for 80 a month and a half after they came out from footaction in eastpoint no BS

hell i bought the light blue joints for 80 a month and a half after they came out from footaction in eastpoint no BS

EWWWWWWWW if you want some Dr Doom shoes go for the high top nike sb's . those are nice .

Gotta be trolling.  There's no way you're seriously comparing foams to sb dunks, and there's no way you're confusing Dr. Doom with MF Doom.  

Gotta be trolling.  There's no way you're seriously comparing foams to sb dunks, and there's no way you're confusing Dr. Doom with MF Doom.  

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingsOvaRules

there nicer then the one dimensional colorways their releasing now. we need some info on those galaxy joints best colorway ive ever seen!

08f353fae39739495b9324ddaaeabda963386bc.jpeg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingsOvaRules

there nicer then the one dimensional colorways their releasing now. we need some info on those galaxy joints best colorway ive ever seen!

08f353fae39739495b9324ddaaeabda963386bc.jpeg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

This is the truth right here. My very first pair of foams were the pearl foam pros. $99 bucks at the old Hawthorne Mall in socal 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

This is the truth right here. My very first pair of foams were the pearl foam pros. $99 bucks at the old Hawthorne Mall in socal 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom