Why is the female chest considered inappropriate while the male's chest isn't?

laugh.gif

its not right man... im not trying to see old women boobs out in public man... you know they'll do it.

The thing is - if women's breasts were just nothing like a guys chest, we wouldn't be so eager to see them - they'd just be like knees to us. Sure,a nice knee is cool and all.. but you always want to see the parts they don't show you, that's the appeal of the breast.

Mostly cause this is the U.S.. Everywhere else in the world they ain't much of a big deal. Most people here are mad uptight.

Because i would never be able to carry on a conversation with a female without staring and grabbing a titty

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we know the answer to this; men can't control themselves.

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughtersucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen asa pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks upto a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.

I know...why can't I walk around without a shirt on...go for a jog without a shirt on..etc.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.

and you can have sex with all the people you want and its ok but not for me...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.
She is looked down upon by society normally. But yea its true women can get away with some stuff that men cant.

Sometimes i see females "butt" get censored but i never seen a dudes "butt" get censored. I gotta see that *+@# whenever im flippingchannels and pass wild boyz on mtv.
damn i hate yuku word censoring.

The thing is - if women's breasts were just nothing like a guys chest, we wouldn't be so eager to see them - they'd just be like knees to us. Sure, a nice knee is cool and all.. but you always want to see the parts they don't show you, that's the appeal of the breast.

Mostly cause this is the U.S.. Everywhere else in the world they ain't much of a big deal. Most people here are mad uptight.
cosign

And females can??
laugh.gif

I cant even go to a pharmacy without some girl undressing me with her eyes.. I feel so violated
and its not our fault that we love breasts..We were raised on em as babies..The food maker B. All that sweet milk just gushing..maybe your right

Back
Top Bottom