Why is the female chest considered inappropriate while the male's chest isn't?

go to europe
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we know the answer to this; men can't control themselves.

And females can??
laugh.gif

I cant even go to a pharmacy without some girl undressing me with her eyes.. I feel so violated
and its not our fault that we love breasts..We were raised on em as babies..The food maker B. All that sweet milk just gushing..maybe your right

Pics or ducktales.
nerd.gif

I have a strong feelin you're giving your looks too much credit.

they are secondary sexual characteristics. they're telling about fertility and the ability to raise children. they're there to attract a mate, so yougotta keep them puppies covered cuz you might get raped.

Originally Posted by Late80s

they are secondary sexual characteristics. they're telling about fertility and the ability to raise children. they're there to attract a mate, so you gotta keep them puppies covered ...
You were doing so well
cuz you might get raped.

...and then you lost me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.
what the hell?
laugh.gif
your brother was a stripper
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Late80s

they are secondary sexual characteristics. they're telling about fertility and the ability to raise children. they're there to attract a mate, so you gotta keep them puppies covered ...
You were doing so well
cuz you might get raped.

...and then you lost me
smh.gif

tis a joke. but seriously its something sexual in nature and dont think its very logical to go out attracting a mate 24/7, people just wont takeyou seriously.

because if they weren't inappropriate dudes like me would go around grabbing hot girl's ******* all day, sucking on 'em, and basically all hellwould break loose.

Oh man I saw this thread and popped in the South Park DVD to the "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Civilzation" episode.

laugh.gif
they make some dudes act like the kids it that episode.

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Please.

First of all, I have been to a male strip club ONCE, and let me say that it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. From myobservations, the majority of women in attendance have absolutely no self respect and are not representative of most females.

and in regards to the bolded statement,
laugh.gif
are you kidding me!?!don't even touch that double standard.

Please.

First of all, I have been to a male strip club ONCE, and let me say that it wans the most disgusting thing i've ever see. From my observations, the majority of women in attendance have absolutely no self respect and are not representative of most females.

laugh.gif
are you kidding me!?! don't even touch that double standard.

Wow...I didnt know girls didnt like strip clubs

I don't know, I don't wanna see nipples and crap all over the screen though. I like breasts, they're nice, but there's a time and a place forthe nudity. And I never understand why they bleep out the butt on females and not males..

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Please.

First of all, I have been to a male strip club ONCE, and let me say that it wans the most disgusting thing i've ever see. From my observations, the majority of women in attendance have absolutely no self respect and are not representative of most females.

laugh.gif
are you kidding me!?! don't even touch that double standard.

Wow...I didnt know girls didnt like strip clubs

Everyone prefers to watch girls strip.

Back
Top Bottom