Why is the female chest considered inappropriate while the male's chest isn't?

Originally Posted by mtg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
ail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
funny but unnecessary. i've always wondered this too.

Actually if you think about it a female going bare chested now a days would be considered OK. You see plenty of topless girls at beaches.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we know the answer to this; men can't control themselves.

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.

and you can have sex with all the people you want and its ok but not for me...
eyes.gif
sleep with all the guys you want...just dont tell anybody...problem solved

Pure sexism. Women should be able to roam around with breast out but women (also known as unattractive hate)

Originally Posted by theycallmed

Mostly cause this is the U.S.. Everywhere else in the world they ain't much of a big deal. Most people here are mad uptight.
Word,
pimp.gif
. Love seeing them bitties in Saudi Arabia.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was chilling with this girl at the beah this summer and shorty just whipped off the top like it was nothing. I was trying not to grill but it was so hard andI jus felt awkward. SMH.

well if women would walk around exposed all day, they'd be a lot of saggy bewbs. plus victoria secret be out of business.

Lets be real, if woman were to walk around topless, guaranteed the rate of rape in this country would double, while it is possible for a man to be raped by awoman, 9 times out of 10 it is a woman that gets raped by a man. In addition a woman's breast is just part of what a heterosexual man is attracted tousually for mating reasons its written in our DNA, if we were still in the stone age and life was based on simply, eat, sleep, mate maybe things would bedifferent but in a developed society its more complex than that obviously. And growing up with 2 sisters I know, most woman could care less about a mans chest,I don't know any woman that get aroused simply from looking at a mans chest, but we have breast threads posted on Niketalk daily
laugh.gif
that alone shouldanswer your question

Female breasts are akin to sex organs (i.e. vagina and/or penis) but not quite as they produce milk for babies in which breast feeding itself is kind of atucked away cultural taboo etc. Whereas the male "breast" if you will has no such use so it's less/not at all taboo.

Please.

Women are 10 times worse, my brother was a male stripper and he used to come home with STACKS. 500 dollars was a bad night. He has pics of a Mom and daughter sucking him off with whip cream and every single woman there was cheering him on.

For some odd reason society accepts the fact that women can do whatever they want to a guy but when a guy even bumps into a girl or grabs her !$! he is seen as a pervert or a creep. For example, if a guy walks up to a girl and says "Lets !@#@" 9 times out of 10 he is going to get slapped. If a girl walks up to a guy and says "Lets !@#@", the average chump is going to accept her offer yet she is not looked down upon by society.
First of all, I have been to a male strip club ONCE, and let me say that it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. From my observations, the majority of women in attendance have absolutely no self respect and are not representative of most females.

and in regards to the bolded statement,
laugh.gif
are you kidding me!?! don't even touch that double standard.
There was a reason you were at a male strip club and if you truly thought it was that disgusting you wouldn't have gone regardless of if yourfriends dragged you or not, yet you talk down about it because it runs the risk of you sounding unlady like.

This wasn't a male strip club this was a bachlorette party at a house in the Hollywood Hills with many self respecting women with jobs.

As of putting yourself above the class of females with no respect, who are you to judge every person that was in that place as a person of no respect. If a guygoes to a strip club with his boys his whole crew has no respect? The people who wanted to go that you went with must of had no respect for themselves either.You sound like the one with insucurites.

Because girls have horny receptors there.
And there are a too wide range of chest sizes, I'm pretty sure girls would be insecure.

its not like guys walk around topless all day anyway so it would be the same for girls. you never see guys topless unless its the beach. if you see a man withno shirt on the bus or at the office thats nasty.

women have the same issue too though,. heres my scenario, on tv you got the cinemax's/showtimes etc and on those networks they have adult programming. allof them of course show nudity but have you noticed they don't show the male part but they do show the female part. some women might feel the same way,.whyshow their part but not the males,. after all its adult content anyways. i dont know maybe im just yappin lol.

Please.

First of all, I have been to a male strip club ONCE, and let me say that it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. From my observations, the majority of women in attendance have absolutely no self respect and are not representative of most females.

and in regards to the bolded statement,
laugh.gif
are you kidding me!?! don't even touch that double standard.
There was a reason you were at a male strip club and if you truly thought it was that disgusting you wouldn't have gone regardless of if your friends dragged you or not, yet you talk down about it because it runs the risk of you sounding unlady like.

This wasn't a male strip club this was a bachlorette party at a house in the Hollywood Hills with many self respecting women with jobs.

As of putting yourself above the class of females with no respect, who are you to judge every person that was in that place as a person of no respect. If a guy goes to a strip club with his boys his whole crew has no respect? The people who wanted to go that you went with must of had no respect for themselves either. You sound like the one with insucurites.

nerd.gif

Under my presidency, female toplessness will be permitted in all situations where male toplessness is. Why should females be denied the equal right 2 walkaround without a shirt on?

*I approve this message*

Back
Top Bottom