Why no air max 93 og retro?

[ATTACHMENT=13368]IMG_2690.JPG (100k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] 93 till infinity[emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128154[/emoji][emoji]128153[/emoji]

I hate the type of rough mesh they used on the '14 retro of the OGs other than that I love my menthols/"dusty catus" hope we get another solid retro soon

Thanks. just cause the last retro was called crimson but they are way more orange. still a nice color tho. sweet pair! 

These felt like bricks when I tried them on. I was expecting the air unit to actually function like an air unit, being an AIR MAX and all, but I was disappointed.

Dope shoe though.

You might have a little more room in the toes but depends on how you like to wear them. I went tts and it fit perfect. I don't have real wide feet but I have a little wiggle room on the width.

love this shoe. the sock like fit, the 270 air unit. tinker nailed it.

Hi
New to this thread, started to gain interest in AM93 menthol

Sock like fit perhaps is because, it is basically a Hurache, swoosh and air bag.

Please take a look at this pic
View media item 2470775
I heard Huraches are tight, that means AM93 are probably equally tight!

Hi
New to this thread, started to gain interest in AM93 menthol

Sock like fit perhaps is because, it is basically a Hurache, swoosh and air bag.

Please take a look at this pic
View media item 2470775
I heard Huraches are tight, that means AM93 are probably equally tight!
They fit more TTS they aren't cut tight at all

Last edited:
I really hope so but air max 93s sit on shelves and eventually get carted off to outlets good for people who love them but sadly Nike wants sellers and they ain't as big as they once was I still love them though..

Not sure if this is the official 93 thread..but were the 2015 triple blacks a general release????

If they return Im gonna need to see the right mesh and separation on the upper and the correct size air bag. Otherwise its pointless and the reason they end up at outlets. Also I want the right shade of blue on the 'menthol' colorway.

Do the AirMax93 fit same as AirMax 95 & AirMax1?

I mean regular, non-ultra non-jcrd 95s & 1s

Back
Top Bottom