Will Smith says he made a parenting mistake on BBC radio

#NotGay

8724649a169e4708ca24493c4291396c67399a9e_hq.gif

joey-ryan-o.gif

Good example, that white lady in that video who asked the room full of white people if they'd like to be treated like black people. None of them wanted to of course, and she went on to point out that the people recognized the different treatment yet did nothing to combat it because it had no effect on them. Even though they knew it was clearly wrong.

Do you want to be treated like black people?... - no

Do you want to do anything to make it so black people aren't treated as badly - no

Why - doesn't effect me

I can't even be mad... This is what being a human is all about... Myself included... We get offended and disgusted by things happening aground us and do nothing about because it doesn't effect us... That or we know we won't have any effect, so why bother...

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/126378"black people aren't supposed to be gay, that's not what's hot in the streets. You not a strong black man". It's all connected, race, sexuality, gender roles, even religion has been discussed here. I'm not calling all black people out, I'm targeting very specific black people.

No one saw a problem with it when i called out immigrants and Asians for their negative perception of African Americans.  I openly call out my own family members for their own bigoted views....you think I'm going to let DC and hand2hand spew ignorance without contesting it? :/

QQGdpWH.gif

I can't even be mad... This is what being a human is all about... Myself included... We get offended and disgusted by things happening aground us and do nothing about because it doesn't effect us... That or we know we won't have any effect, so why bother...
You have self awareness, you aren't part of the problem. People who are aware of certain human propensities for hatred and ignorance are not part of the problem. It's people who think things are all good, racism doesn't exist, it's just a dress its no big deal, gay people always looking for attention types that I worry about. If you are aware of your own flaws as a human being, that is a great start to becoming a better person. 
he absolutely is part of the problem

he's the part of the white population that is content to go along to get along

You have self awareness, you aren't part of the problem. People who are aware of certain human propensities for hatred and ignorance are not part of the problem. It's people who think things are all good, racism doesn't exist, it's just a dress its no big deal, gay people always looking for attention types that I worry about. If you are aware of your own flaws as a human being, that is a great start to becoming a better person. 
he absolutely is part of the problem

he's the part of the white population that is content to go along to get along

So as a white person I'm part of the problem because I live in a mostly white area and don't see anything I can do about racism?...

All I can do is check other white people for saying racist and dumb stuff... What else can I do?... I can't even better myself let alone an entire race of humans who are mistreated...

Last edited:
So as a white person I'm part of the problem because I live in a mostly white area and don't see anything I can do about racism?...

All I can do is check other white people for saying racist and dumb stuff... What else can I do?... I can't even better myself let alone an entire race if humans who are mistreated...
thats not what u said the first time

checking ppl around u and callin out racism among your peers IS doing something

its because you live in a mostly white area that its especially up to white people like you to say something

we know yall only talk when ur amongst yourselves, but that "safe space" needs to be destroyed

All I can do is check other white people for saying racist and dumb stuff... What else can I do?... I can't even better myself let alone an entire race if humans who are mistreated...

thats not what u said the first time

checking ppl around u and callin out racism among your peers IS doing something

its because you live in a mostly white area that its especially up to white people like you to say something

we know yall only talk when ur amongst yourselves, but that "safe space" needs to be destroyed

A white person telling another white person that his views are wrong/destructive accomplishes absolutely nothing tho... Every single racist POS I've come across will remain a POS... All I can do any more is shake my head and walk away... It's not worth the breath outta my lungs to talk at a glorified brick wall...

A white person telling another white person that his views are wrong/destructive accomplishes absolutely nothing tho... Every single racist POS I've come across will remain a POS... All I can do any more is shake my head and walk away... It's not worth the breath outta my lungs to talk at a glorified brick wall...

Its better said than unsaid. Eventually they will get the point, and more people will speak out about it as well.

it doesn't matter if you're alone, all it takes is one person. one person becomes two, two become three, etc etc.

H2H mostly starts threads about racial issues so I had to do the double take when I saw that he started the Full House thread :lol:

H2H mostly starts threads about racial issues so I had to do the double take when I saw that he started the Full House thread :lol:

Right. But why are we ok with two white girls playing one girl? They have gone out of their way to hire TWO white girls to play one white girl. Where are the black people on this show? Michelle's friend Teddy? Notice how they never put Teddy in hoodies? Why?

Right. But why are we ok with two white girls playing one girl? They have gone out of their way to hire TWO white girls to play one white girl. Where are the black people on this show? Michelle's friend Teddy? Notice how they never put Teddy in hoodies? Why?

Doesn't Aunt Viv make up for this injustice though?...

Back
Top Bottom