Will Smith says he made a parenting mistake on BBC radio

What in the hell has happend to this kid in such short amount of time. He looks like he don't know what to do with himself anymore. Like does Will or Jada even say anything to this foolishness when they see him bout to leave the house lookin like Grandmama Larry Johnson

View media item 1903308

Last edited:
Thread title is such click bait.

But **** it, yo it's really sad cuz u would think Will Smith would give birth to the coolest kids ever. I mean when your pops is that jiggy that's got to be like a cheat code for life.

Will was really out there back in his day but in my opinion Jaden is just REACHING. Like the batman suit for prom? Son like u really trying way to hard to "change" the game. But he prolly gettin paid so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Audi, I rock with you, but you've been INCREDIBLY lame on here in the time you've been forced to lay back for. This title is a good example of that :lol: :smh:

That said, this was a dope interview and I've always appreciated the way they let Willow and Jaden do their own things.

Audi, I rock with you, but you've been INCREDIBLY lame on here in the time you've been forced to lay back for. This title is a good example of that :lol: :smh:

That said, this was a dope interview and I've always appreciated the way they let Willow and Jaden do their own things.

Word, but I figure we gotta let son rock to maintain his sanity.

Nothing cool about a black male wearing a dress, ever. And to think his son actually has a younger demographic that looks up to him/fandom. But hopefully the majority of his fan base is what I assume it to be. Disney type kids.

Co-sign.

Thought I was the only one who noticed. :lol:

Bring back L2L.

"Will smith says he made a parenting mistake"

Uhhhh you think?
View media item 1901054

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

Jaden looks like he gives out those strawberry candies to people.

Dudes realized how stupid they looked in 5XL tees years later, and Jaden or Willow will realize how stupid they look in Mary McLeod Bethune's dress in the same amount of time

Back
Top Bottom