Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

NT would heavily vote for Lil B if possible.
eek.gif

Lets make it happen....#SWAG

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Depends on who the other candidates are and what they have to say....I'll give my vote to the person who will implement the best practices/policies for me and my family.

Yes, but only because he is the lesser of two evils. (GOP will NOT bring anybody up to bat that I would ever vote for... Palin... Romney... Huckabee... or God forbid, Bachmann) 
Obama has been a failure and has disappointed his base who actually believed in his hope and change rhetoric. I believe he will win though as the GOP doesn't seem to be putting forth a serious candidate this time around. 

Obama has proved to be a shill to the lobbyists and banks and a charlatan who can not get over the fact that the GOP will NEVER side with him re: his agenda. No more buddy buddy time, President Obama... these people don't like you and will not agree with you. Get it through your thick skull. /rant. 

It sucks to be reduced to that but elections tend to have me voting for the lesser of two evils, such as this one. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Depends on who the other candidates are and what they have to say....I'll give my vote to the person who will implement the best practices/policies for me and my family.

Yes, but only because he is the lesser of two evils. (GOP will NOT bring anybody up to bat that I would ever vote for... Palin... Romney... Huckabee... or God forbid, Bachmann) 
Obama has been a failure and has disappointed his base who actually believed in his hope and change rhetoric. I believe he will win though as the GOP doesn't seem to be putting forth a serious candidate this time around. 

Obama has proved to be a shill to the lobbyists and banks and a charlatan who can not get over the fact that the GOP will NEVER side with him re: his agenda. No more buddy buddy time, President Obama... these people don't like you and will not agree with you. Get it through your thick skull. /rant. 

It sucks to be reduced to that but elections tend to have me voting for the lesser of two evils, such as this one. 

Back
Top Bottom