Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

He wasn't your hero you phoney.

Obama 2012 Baby! Nobody worth a lick is going to run against him. Why would they? Just wait another 4 years to run. So I expect to see Trump/Palin or Jindal/Palin, or some strange combination.

Most likely, considering I'm not a big enough hippie to go for the green party.

I've disagreed with most of the republican moves in congress up to this point in Obama's term, and if they continue to push the BS tax cuts they've been trying to go ham with, I'll vote for anyone but them. Too bad republicans want to make it harder to vote for the demographic that most readily describes most of Obama's voters.

http://tpmmuckraker.talki...nti-voter_fraud_bill.php I realize that the article's date says April 1st, but believe me, that is a real story.

Plus, I'm overall happy with Obama's performance. Can't say the same for the government as a whole, but eh.

Most likely, considering I'm not a big enough hippie to go for the green party.

I've disagreed with most of the republican moves in congress up to this point in Obama's term, and if they continue to push the BS tax cuts they've been trying to go ham with, I'll vote for anyone but them. Too bad republicans want to make it harder to vote for the demographic that most readily describes most of Obama's voters.

http://tpmmuckraker.talki...nti-voter_fraud_bill.php I realize that the article's date says April 1st, but believe me, that is a real story.

Plus, I'm overall happy with Obama's performance. Can't say the same for the government as a whole, but eh.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

firedept.png

muslimjesus.png
laugh.gif
are these real?

Hopefully he does actually represent a democratic/grassroots base for 2012. If anything, if I wanted a repulkant in office, I would've voted for McCain/Palin.

Hopefully he does actually represent a democratic/grassroots base for 2012. If anything, if I wanted a repulkant in office, I would've voted for McCain/Palin.

When Larry Kudlow calls you Bush 3.0 and is happy about it, that is not a good sign.  Aside from the military/gay issue, he hasn't delivered on any issue.  In his healthcare law, he exempted a bunch of big businesses from taking part in it.  Non-tea party republicans must secretly love this dude.

When Larry Kudlow calls you Bush 3.0 and is happy about it, that is not a good sign.  Aside from the military/gay issue, he hasn't delivered on any issue.  In his healthcare law, he exempted a bunch of big businesses from taking part in it.  Non-tea party republicans must secretly love this dude.

Depends on the other candidates, but I'm not voting Republican and I never will.

Depends on the other candidates, but I'm not voting Republican and I never will.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

agreed. and to answer the thread topic, we'll see...

i want a liberal democrat thats not afraid to be a liberal or a democrat. one that isn't afraid to stand up and actually fight rather than bend over and accept.
grin.gif

i'm not saying that obama hasn't done anything positive but he hasn't done enough IMO.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

agreed. and to answer the thread topic, we'll see...

i want a liberal democrat thats not afraid to be a liberal or a democrat. one that isn't afraid to stand up and actually fight rather than bend over and accept.
grin.gif

i'm not saying that obama hasn't done anything positive but he hasn't done enough IMO.

Back
Top Bottom