/////// Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow (Video) \\\\\\\

Ninja you my dude but saying Vado > Wiz is nuts
laugh.gif
. Not the whole Dips because that is another argument i wont go into cause im a huge Dips fan, but dudes outside of NY don't even know who Vado is.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by cartune

Its crazy how big of a fanbase dude got. He did a show down here in Birmingham, AL and it was sold out. Thats crazy cause B'ham %***#% only support trap @+$* (black folks) or the hottest rock/pop group out (white folks and college kids) and he had both in there vibin.

I dont get the buzz but unlike most NT'ers I dont hate on artists I dont particularly like.

But whats up with Black & Yellow he rollin 20 or somethin is it significant or just a random song a la Lil B?

all pro teams in the Burgh have Black & Yellow as their colors..
this.

now dont get me wrong, i don't not like dude....but to say he's got a BIGGER fanbase then da entire diplomats combined is LOL
You said that. You know damn well Dipset is more establish than Wiz. This isn't about Dipset vs. Wiz, its Wiz and Vado.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
. Not the whole Dips because that is another argument i wont go into cause im a huge Dips fan, but dudes outside of NY don't even know who Vado is.

da original argument resulted from me saying i prefer Vado to Wiz cuz vado is a better rapper...if we keep da argument there where it was supposed to stay

i would've been open and shut cuz he IS a better rapper...slime flu just showcased that.

i commented on how da black and yellow video was meh....excuse me for having higher video standards
laugh.gif
and i don't wanna hear da "its a low budget video" well so

was speaking in tungs...and that video is awesome..you can delete all da booty and and you can tell its still shot superior by da camera angle techniques and overall

edited better...look at plies video for his mixtape, thats low budget too, and its crack...taylor gang members are apparently sensitive to criticism which was warranted.

i like wiz, but black and yellow is not his best anything, he's shot better videos, and he's got better songs...thats called keeping it real, ya should try it sometimes.

laugh.gif

da original argument resulted from me saying i prefer Vado to Wiz cuz vado is a better rapper...if we keep da argument there where it was supposed to stay

i would've been open and shut cuz he IS a better rapper...slime flu just showcased that.

i commented on how da black and yellow video was meh....excuse me for having higher video standards
laugh.gif

was speaking in tungs...and that video is awesome..you can delete all da booty and and you can tell its still shot superior by da camera angle techniques and overall

edited better...look at plies video for his mixtape, thats low budget too, and its crack...taylor gang members are apparently sensitive to criticism which was warranted.

i like wiz, but black and yellow is not his best anything, he's shot better videos, and he's got better songs...thats called keeping it real, ya should try it sometimes.

he most definitely has better songs and better videos, there's no question.

what i don't understand is why you're going into different threads and just spamming the opinion "vado > ____"  it's like ok... and?

don't get me wrong, i'm not a big wiz fan, i'm barely a wiz fan at all, i just don't get why vado is relevant to this discussion AT ALL.

it's like you making a vado thread and having every jay, nas, pac, and big daddy kane come into the thread out of nowhere and go "my favorite rapper is nicer than vado, therefore this is trash."  we're glad you have an opinion and that rapper may indeed be better, but honestly who cares? what does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

maybe i missed the point and context at which you introduced vado into things, in which case let me apologize ahead of time.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
black & yellow video was meh??
let me show you a real example of meh
sick.gif
sick.gif

Visit Here

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cartune wrote:

Its crazy how big of a fanbase dude got. He did a show down here in Birmingham, AL and it was sold out. Thats crazy cause B'ham %***#% only support trap @+$* (black folks) or the hottest rock/pop group out (white folks and college kids) and he had both in there vibin.

I dont get the buzz but unlike most NT'ers I dont hate on artists I dont particularly like.

But whats up with Black & Yellow he rollin 20 or somethin is it significant or just a random song a la Lil B?
Word?
I mean I know as of right now EVERYBODY *%%## with Wiz, but when did dude do his show?
I've been praying for homie to come here, and he did? ALREADY? DAMN.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by cartune

all pro teams in the Burgh have Black & Yellow as their colors..
this.

now dont get me wrong, i don't not like dude....but to say he's got a BIGGER fanbase then da entire diplomats combined is LOL

i LOVE shutting down ridiculous comments on NT, because it allows me to brings out da paper work and "fact check" just like da journalists in CNN do...

hate Ninjahood and his opinions all you want, but you can't ignore da facts...and thats why i ALWAYS defend myself in threads where its usually me VS da whole

forum.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

*ahem*

28881811.jpg

so selling out da nokia theater is a big deal huh? this place is a glorified movie theater as far as capacity.

dipset has sold that place out COUNTLESS times...they got da Hammerstein show in NOV 26 which holds a bigger capacity and people been buzzin NYC for that show

and as far as "selling it out" no it haven't...you can buy tickets RIGHT NOW to that place for 21.50....aka dirt cheap aka big deal? not really.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2B0045197B431B36?brand=[=BRAND=]&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_zvents

Hammerstein_Ballroom_311_West_34th_Street_New_York_NY_10001.jpg

this is da seating chart for da dipset reunion concert in da hammerstein ballroom....

2688643785_8d885363d4.jpg

shot of da interior...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004535C26A6204?artistid=1503624&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

tickets are 63 & 73 bux respectively..and tickets are moving and i can count that its gonna be sold out for that price, which is like theoretically selling out

Wiz Khalifa's show 3x over PER PERSON + da extra seats in which a bigger venue accommodates..

...so you tell me, based on da OBVIOUSLY bigger venue &

higher ticket prices..which act has a bigger fan base?.....exactly
laugh.gif
grin.gif

anyone else wants to talk about how much more fans Wiz got then dipset? i'll wait.
laugh.gif

thanks for posting the link for the Wiz best buy show and proving yourself wrong. tickets are SOLD OUT.

and c'mon, of course a Dipset reunion is gonna get more fans in NYC. i don't think anyone was arguing that...

We aren't talking about dipset..were talking about Vado.

Vado ain't buzzin' like that in NY...

Like i said before, Wiz got sold out shows all over the country and he makes better music.

roll.gif
ThunderChunk69 wrote:

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cartune wrote:

Birmingham, AL 
come here, and he did? ALREADY? DAMN.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so that explains your horrible taste in hip hop
laugh.gif

+%@% you lol.
im nothing like the norm round here.. ion mess with that trap music +%%+.. lol. %+#!!! round here would lick the crust off waka and gucci and roscoe's feet.  

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wiz recently sold out Houston's House of Blues and the show isn't until the 31st.

Wiz sold out the Norva (Norfolk, Va) so fast that the Norva added a second show the same night and the second show sold out too.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Real spit.

Black and yellow is meh. The video is bland.

As far as the vado v Wiz. I aint touching that one haha.

Wiz sells out everywhere

Last time he was out this way, not only did he sell out but the Fire Department wouldn't even let the show get started because there were too many people in attendance, had switch to a bigger venue the night of.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom