Worldstarhiphop founder Dead at age 43

Yup :lol: and this was like 99-2000? Worldstar didn't start this, if anything CKY was the beginning and it spread outward once the internet started poppin.

Yep remember Bum fights? crackheads gone wild? All this was way before WS. These youngins don't know

What is\was CKY?

Camp Kill Yourself, if I'm not mistaken. Something associated w/ Bam Margera...I think.

43 is WAY too young to die. Sucks for his family...however, I do wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, would people be this sympathetic to someone else of another race who profited off of the exploitation of a certain culture?

It was nothing but hood entrepreneurship. Its the drug dealer " If they don't get it from me, they gonna get it from someone else" mentality.

Anything that makes money, gets a pass from you dudes.

GETTIN DAT MONEY BY ANY MEANS :pimp: :pimp: > Uplifting and promoting positive new Black images to counteract the myriad of negative stereotypes perpetuated 24/7 on television, in music, cnn, newspapers...
Can you let the man rest in peace for a minute instead of using this for a got damn soap box moment.

Damn he was young , sucks for his Fam and company , RIP to him ...used to watch all them twerk vids on there years ago

Damn at 43 too. Dude actually did a lot of positive stuff for his community during holiday seasons too. Toy drives, handing out back to school items for kids, turkey giveaways during Thanksgivng. Say what you want about the negativity of his site, dude put a lot of people on through his site alone.

You what would've been better?

Not reinforcing the image that the rest of America (and really, the world outside of the US) has of Black Americans as violent and devoid of restraint.

So **** Q for that because everyday we go out there, we have to fight that perception in everything we do instead of just existing.

Apparently Jordan Towers is behing WorldStar these days...

For ya'll hoping the site will die cause Q did....that ain't happening...

It's only right that someone gets knocked out on camera at his funeral. Preferably a sucker punch.
laugh.gif

If I don't lift the gym how will I defend my girl when someone smacks a phone out her hand?

if you from the south you better keep that banger on you :lol:

if you from the north you better get that cardio up so you can out run the dude :lol:

Im sure Q made millions off wshh. Lets keep it 100, if you had the opportunity to make millions by posting all that nonsense, you'd snatch that up in a heartbeat.

I heard Q was just a front man. An Arab dude really owned Wshh. Someme told me he had videos up of himself when it first started. Anybody been on wshh from day 1 to verify or reject this claim?

Back
Top Bottom