Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

< Under 21
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
I don't think some of you realize how crazy this would be.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BUT

IM SO DOWN!

WHY DONT WE REALLY TRY TO SET THIS UP FOR REAL!

MAKE THIS A STICKY THREAD

CHANGE THE TITLE OF THREAD TO "NT BOARDWIDE SUMMIT PLANNING THREAD VOL: JULY 2011 IN NYC OR LV OR HOUSTON OR LA OR OHIO (
roll.gif
)

And yes i kno i have everything in caps, its to try to get ur attention 
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

< Under 21
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
I don't think some of you realize how crazy this would be.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BUT

IM SO DOWN!

WHY DONT WE REALLY TRY TO SET THIS UP FOR REAL!

MAKE THIS A STICKY THREAD

CHANGE THE TITLE OF THREAD TO "NT BOARDWIDE SUMMIT PLANNING THREAD VOL: JULY 2011 IN NYC OR LV OR HOUSTON OR LA OR OHIO (
roll.gif
)

And yes i kno i have everything in caps, its to try to get ur attention 
laugh.gif
smile.gif

I'd much rather go with my actual friends on a trip..however I think the best idea is a sneaker convention (ie. comicon). Sneaker makers having booths big and small having booths, making announcements, resellers having booths, new product/new technology announcements etc.  Has anythhing of that scale ever been tried? I would need an actual reason to hang out with most of 99.9% of you.

I'd much rather go with my actual friends on a trip..however I think the best idea is a sneaker convention (ie. comicon). Sneaker makers having booths big and small having booths, making announcements, resellers having booths, new product/new technology announcements etc.  Has anythhing of that scale ever been tried? I would need an actual reason to hang out with most of 99.9% of you.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Not to start anything with anyone here, but no one else has a reason and we're all down. There's many reason: VEGAS, EPIC, WILD, etc.

The only problem I could see with people is that #1) It's pretty creepy going to Vegas and staying in a room with people you don't even know, and #2) 99.9% of us that are down would only be guys.

But even with that, it'll still be crazy to go.

Not to start anything with anyone here, but no one else has a reason and we're all down. There's many reason: VEGAS, EPIC, WILD, etc.

The only problem I could see with people is that #1) It's pretty creepy going to Vegas and staying in a room with people you don't even know, and #2) 99.9% of us that are down would only be guys.

But even with that, it'll still be crazy to go.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The thing is, a good amount of people actually DO know each other here. 

I don't mean the locals.

I'm talking about in General. Yes, NY NTers know NY NTers and FL Nters know FL NTers. But MOST NY NTers don't personally know LA NTers, get me?

I don't mean the locals.

I'm talking about in General. Yes, NY NTers know NY NTers and FL Nters know FL NTers. But MOST NY NTers don't personally know LA NTers, get me?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I don't mean the locals.

makes sense, but still, the locals will most likely be rooming together, and obviously those that know each other would be rooming.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I don't mean the locals.

makes sense, but still, the locals will most likely be rooming together, and obviously those that know each other would be rooming.

Seriously though, you talkin like we would miss your presence.
Go to sleep.

Go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Diego

Go to sleep.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go to sleep.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Go to sleep.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  this dude dont know squad. He probably just joined NT and knows nothing about the history of this great board. Someone should get this started. Where is a Mod when you need one? Dirty? or maybe even Method. If they organized it I think this would become a reality
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom