Would you have lost your cool?

Holding vendetta's on the web is beyond ******ed. :lol:

Imagining someones holding a vendetta on the web is mentally unstable.

On the real tho, op is back tracking. "You lost your cool" and "ripped into" the guy or you simply spoke up for yourself. Which is it? I guess if you have anger issues it may not be evident to you that there is a difference. You should find someone to talk to about it.

Imagining someones holding a vendetta on the web is mentally unstable.

On the real tho, op is back tracking. "You lost your cool" and "ripped into" the guy or you simply spoke up for yourself. Which is it? I guess if you have anger issues it may not be evident to you that there is a difference. You should find someone to talk to about it.

I don't have anger issues :lol:

People that don't ever tip at restaurants are scumbags.
Waits for "why should I pay them for doing their job?" response
why should i pay them when i just bought a $50 steak? I'm already paying a premium for the food, the restaurant can't afford to pay them more? they need to get at the restaurants for that
It sounds like the price of steak is an issue and you should probably go to a restaurant like Outback where a $20 steak leaves you enough money to cover your tip without hurting for the money.

It's not a big deal to me because enough scumbags have messed it up to where some restaurants automatically charge gratuity so you don't even get a choice.
that was sarcasm 5

but the gratuity is still optional, you can just pay the amount for the food and not pay the gratuity

I'd have been especially mad, being me. I make donations all the time, to causes and funds I DEEM worthy.

You didn't overreact at all OP, not even in the very least.

EDIT: just realized who OP was, yeah, definitely has some anger issues....

Last edited:
Thought about this thread. On line at Stop n Shop, and got hit with the "wanna donate to kids with cancer?" Im like, oh not today. Boring story, she wasnt a ****** (pretty close tho), she aint go hard after I declined, and I didnt get to spazzz on her....But somewhere a kids dying from the dollar I didnt donate. The animal I am. :smh:

You obviously do. First step is recognizing that. Once you know you realize have anger issues, we can take the second step.
You are still salty that he called you FailFierce? 
laugh.gif
  Let it go my man, no need to continously come at him. If you actually read through his replies it's obvious he doesn't have anger issues.

So I'm at Macy's buying some work clothes and I get to the register and the cashier is clearly a man dressed as a woman named Frances which was already weird enough.

He/She is ringing me up and asks me if I want to donate $6 to help the vets and I politely say no thank you and Frances replies "ok so you don't want to help the vets then" in a scolding tone and at the point I lost it and told him/her that they are very unprofessional especially since there is a good 3-4 people behind me watching this unfold. The manager hears it and comes over.

I ripped into them, I'm normally calm and collected as they come
but I won't be shopping at Macy's anymore.

I donate money all the time not to mention I HATE the solicited donations, I donate on my own without the need to make it public.

Was I in the wrong?
Bi-polar and homophobic, maybe internalized homophobia.

At least the conversation didn't go like this 
laugh.gif

H: " I just moved around here. You're not gay are you?"

M: "No man don't fly that way" 

H: "Oh ok. You don't need a BJ or anything?"

M: 
sick.gif
 "Nah man I'm not gay"
this gave me a good laugh
laugh.gif

Is OP suppose to be somebody with any notoriety on this forum that he thinks ppl are targeting him? :lol: I have no idea who dude is.

He somehow felt challenged by a dude in a dress asking for donations, he's clearly paranoid. I swear this is looking like textbook schizophrenia, get help OP. I'm truly worried about you.

When someone tells you the truth that does not mean they are trolling brah

Trolling is a overused word

I wasn't trying to be racist just realize that white people pisses off is not that much of an uproar compared to others races

When someone tells you the truth that does not mean they are trolling brah

Trolling is a overused word

I wasn't trying to be racist just realize that white people pisses off is not that much of an uproar compared to others races

So you are racist and back pedaling and I'm a schizo

Ok lol, pretty much the definition of trolling

I'm trying to wrap my head around Macy's asking for a 6 DOLLAR donation! Thats crazy. Most places ask for $1 or to round up the cents to the next full dollar as they know more people are willing to give that, but asking customers to donate $6 is nuts. :lol:

Back peddling eh

This from a man that started his thread saying he "ripped into them" then said "no guys I didn't yell that's not me"

I am a racist but that wasn't a racist comment

Most white people don't like to yell its the truth

Back
Top Bottom