Would you have lost your cool?

Back peddling eh

This from a man that started his thread saying he "ripped into them" then said "no guys I didn't yell that's not me"

I am a racist but that wasn't a racist comment

Most white people don't like to yell its the truth

:lol: :rofl:
reverse racism against white people does not exist anyways

Last edited:
Off topic

I always love the people that say " I won't be shopping at ______ anymore". I'm sure a big establishment like Macy's won't be loosing sleep over one lost customer.

You are still salty that he called you FailFierce? 
laugh.gif
  Let it go my man, no need to continously come at him. If you actually read through his replies it's obvious he doesn't have anger issues.
You need to loosen up your cape bro. 
laugh.gif

Whole thread is comedy 
roll.gif

I just want to know the relevance of "cuz" being a transvestite. Why was that mentioned?
im sayin tho, it really had absolutely nothing to do with the story, i thought homie was about to say the ****** slid the number or something sexual, but nope, dude just felt like added it because he felt like ******s have no room to try and chastise someone in making any decisions because theyre clearly delusional if they believe they were meant to be another gender or if theyre comfortable with being another gender, or at least thats how i think

Still, am i right? you can be honest

What did the manager say? Just from that small part, It seems like you're letting one employee be a reflection of the whole company.

What did the manager say? Just from that small part, It seems like you're letting one employee be a reflection of the whole company.

The manager was chill she called me today actually, I told her its all good I was annoyed that it was like I was being prevented from checking out

Macy's is still cool in my book

im sayin tho, it really had absolutely nothing to do with the story, i thought homie was about to say the ****** slid the number or something sexual, but nope, dude just felt like added it because he felt like ******s have no room to try and chastise someone in making any decisions because theyre clearly delusional if they believe they were meant to be another gender or if theyre comfortable with being another gender, or at least thats how i think

Sounds good to me :lol:

Is this you FailFierce? You make a new screen name

Let it go brother

Is this you FailFierce? You make a new screen name

Let it go brother
im from Detroit, MI 

and it wasnt a jab at you, i was all around serious

1. it wasnt necessary to mention the persons gender identification/sexuality

2. i dont judge, but i do feel ******s have no place in speaking on some topics

-especially your situation, the same way you dont know that person and what they been through/what they do, they dont know you, and you would think that someone 

in that situation wouldnt be so judgmental 

3. i honestly wouldnt have thought of #2 in that situation tho, its not that serious, its like one of those things you dont think about until after the fact

all said and done, Still had an over reaction, BUT it was all around reasonable, we cant sit here and tell dude what to get upset about, the fact of the matter is, he handled his emotions the best way he could which was like an adult, he didnt spout any hateful slurs or attack the person's gender choice, he just stated how rude they were, i can totally respect that and co-sign it

Same clowns keep bumping this thread

Nomad said he was a club promotor or something but who knows with his Paul Bunyan tall tales

Let the thread die, if I butt hurt you in the past then move on it's Niketalk

Go play outside...exits thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom