Would YOU let a grown man pee pee on you?

flesh prince

Banned
Iight so these past few days, the Meek Mill Thread has been lit because of the beef between him and Drake.

Last night he FINALLY put out his diss track and in there, he makes a comment about Drake getting pissed on by one of T.I.'s associates.

Apparently, this is an inside thing in the industry that people knew about. Lil Duval co-signed that it happened.

Apparently, one of T.I.'s friends who had just got home for murder was drunk and started pissing in the aisles of the movie theater at T.I.'s "Takers" movie premiere. Some landed on Drake and people there made fun of him for not reacting. 

This is the perpetrator of the pee pee.

CLQFar2WUAAFIf3.jpg

There are people in the Meek Mill Thread who say it's not worth a fight if another grown *** man pisses on you.

http://niketalk.com/t/579874/meek-m...ney-thread-wanna-know-drake-diss-out-now/5850
That's what I'm saying

You do have to say something, but automatically fight? Nah

He probably did say something and that's how people knew what happen to begin with 
laugh.gif

I mean dude just got released for murder and was drunk.

Imo i dont think dude wio and just drizzied all over drizzy.
he was probably wasted and was in the aisle peein and whippin it around sprinkler style and some of his pee got on drake and dudes prolly thought it was hilarious.

But imo

Dude is 5'7 a buck 90

If hes not strapped and he shoots directly at me its goin down win or lose.
But if i catch some stray pee chances are other cats cought some stray pee so it wouldnt be all on me to react.

I seen a brawl break out at Penn Station over some accidentally wee-wee

Unless you know you gonna get killed, you gotta throw dem palmbs

If a dude is randomly peein everywhere and he's anywhere near my vicinity my mouth will not be open b.
What if it gets on your lip and seeps into your mouth

Or you feel your lips start to tingle and you wake up the next morning with a cold sore

And you gotta explain how, when and why you got a #PeePeeBump

Last edited:
How did that story not get out before now?

Takers came out in 2010 and no one said a word about a guy pissing on people at the premiere

How did that story not get out before now?

Takers came out in 2010 and no one said a word about a guy pissing on people at the premiere
Twitter wasn't as poppin as it is now.

They were going to go on MySpace or Facebook and say Drake just got peed on 
laugh.gif

You're acting like this was Twitter in 2007 when no one was using. Twitter had millions of users in 2010.
. . . still wasn't as popping as it is now . . . 

Twitter is basically the news now.

In 2010, Facebook was the dominant social network . . . 

Either way, it was the premiere of a movie, I don't think the type of people that would run to Twitter with this would even be in there.

Back
Top Bottom