Would YOU let a grown man pee pee on you?

:rofl:

Dudes humblebraggin about squirting legit just been getting Champagne showered all these years :lol:

And Damb I'm at the very beginning of the millenial generation :x

Dudes humblebraggin about squirting legit just been getting Champagne showered all these years :lol:

When I was younger, I used to have this girl that boost my confidence/ego. She used to hit me up at all times of hours and nevermind if i was with another girl. As long as I picked her up and beat the bricks, she was cool.

I felt like the man because i used to pound her until that nice worm squirt came running down my legs (uses to smash in vehicles and in public dark places). She used to tell me that no one used to make her do that.

After her I felt a void because althought femalers were busting, I never used to feel the warm juices flowing. I used to think I was doing something wrong, until I read the article. At first I was disgusted, but after ... Well, I do mind if a guy pee on me but I wouldn't mind feeling that hot warm flow again why smashin a female.

Call it what you ....

Last edited:

When I was younger, I used to have this girl that boost my confidence/ego. She used to hit me up at all times of hours and nevermind if i was with another girl. As long as I picked her up and beat the bricks, she was cool.

I felt like the man because i used to pound her until that nice worm squirt came running down my legs (uses to smash in vehicles and in public dark places). She used to tell me that no one used to make her do that.

After her I felt a void because althought femalers were busting, I never used to feel the warm juices flowing. I used to think I was doing something wrong, until I read the article. At first I was disgusted, but after ... Well, I do mind if a guy pee on me but I wouldn't mind feeling that hot warm flow again why smashin a female.

Call it what you ....
View media item 1656035

Call it what you ....

This man knows...

It's well known to us dudes who get the puters puten that squirt juice contains urine. Hell, there's been at least two threads on it in the last year to put some y'all on.

Back
Top Bottom