Would you marry a girl if her credit was bad?

Never, and I wouldn't do the inverse. It's a selfish act.

Lol at the mention.

Last edited:
lotta chicks got bad credit wit a lot of good to offer and buy stuff cash money meanin they grindin for it.

How you in debt with a vagina? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Officially add sexism to your list of what makes you a questionable human being

-Women get paid less
-Women get discriminated on in pretty much every industry
-Women are underrepresented in many high level work positions and lucrative jobs

But they can get ninjahood to pay their bills so they shouldn't be in debt :smile:

I-know-you-mad.gif

Met a chick that was 82 K in debt with student loans lol like bruh, you ain't even in medical school or law school

Just because you're married doesn't mean you assume your spouse's debt. That's not how it works. If their credit score is bad what you SHOULDN'T do is add them to your bank accounts. If they get levied by the IRS say goodbye to your hard earned money because legally, as a JOINT owner she has equal access to the account so that would also be HER money even if she didn't deposit a dime into the account. I've seen it happen and it's bad, real bad, Michael Jackson.

Met a chick that was 82 K in debt with student loans lol like bruh, you ain't even in medical school or law school

Outside of the few wealthy whose parents paid for it all my med school classmates graduated with at least 100K in debt, most in the 200-300 range and my school wasn't even that expensive. 80K is easy to rack up from a private university

1 train or 500 credit score?

Forever alone

Can't do it, too invested in my finances to just let it all go. Ideally I would love to do everything myself, but I know for some of the things I want, it's probably goona take another name on the dotted line.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you assume your spouse's debt. That's not how it works. If their credit score is bad what you SHOULDN'T do is add them to your bank accounts. If they get levied by the IRS say goodbye to your hard earned money because legally, as a JOINT owner she has equal access to the account so that would also be HER money even if she didn't deposit a dime into the account. I've seen it happen and it's bad, real bad, Michael Jackson.
Until she dies then it becomes yours.

Who was it on here that said as a husband, it is your job to help pay off your wife's student loans?

Yall agree with that?

Oh and yea, I also agree with @Antidope  when it comes to there being no point in having joint bank accounts with spouses. Anything you do WITH them, can be accomplished without them. I assume it is more of a, "Look, see how much we trust each other" type of transaction. I just don't see the point though honestly

Back
Top Bottom