Would you marry a girl if her credit was bad?

If a man and a woman decide to have a baby together, my opninion is that the man should make contributions to the woman's expenses, at least until the woman can get a job/return to work.
This is 2016. There are MANY MEN, that make less than their womens.

So if my wife makes more than me, should I still be making contributions to her expenses?

And why are we acting like maternity leave doesn't exist. You are saying the woman is jobless for X amount of time as if she is going to get fired from her job because she got pregnant LOL

My fiancée makes significantly more than me so she is going to pay a larger share of the rent when we move in together. If she didn't then we couldn't get a place she wanted.

In a serious long term relationship/marriage the higher earner should decide if they want to limit themselves splitting everything 50/50 or do they want to pay more.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer, up to the couple to figure that out

So if your wife had a puppy, are you willing to cover vet costs? Antidopes
I'd split the bill for pets. Any pets should be a mutual agreement anyway, the exception being pets that were there before the relationship.

Once I decided to have a family that's the day they became my most important. Just like my father put his family (kids and wife) first and my grandfather etc. My FAMILY comes before my family (mother, father, sisters and brothers). They have their own lives, I'm not responsible for any of them. Something happens to me, I want my girl and son to be straight and not miss a beat. My sisters and brothers have their own lives and have their own things going on and my parents are good.

Once I decided to have a family that's the day they became my most important. Just like my father put his family (kids and wife) first and my grandfather etc. My FAMILY comes before my family (mother, father, sisters and brothers). They have their own lives, I'm not responsible for any of them. Something happens to me, I want my girl and son to be straight and not miss a beat. My sisters and brothers have their own lives and have their own things going on and my parents are good.

That's cool, but where did I say I was right or wrong? I'm just speaking on my way of thinking and how I was raised. Just like anti spoke his way of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom