Would you marry a girl if her credit was bad?

The funny thing is that it didn't. That's the point though, you've already had your mind made up pre asking so what does it matter what I say.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that it didn't. That's the point though, you've already had your mind made up pre asking so what does it matter what I say.

I ask you a direct question, you side stepped, so I'm making a assumption based on your actions.

Deal with it

Anti and his "wife's" Christmas card:

View media item 2028043
:lol:

-I don't know why you're so defensive, I just wanted to know if you have trouble find a person that would put up with all your demands.

Last edited:

I ask you a direct question, you side stepped, so I'm making a assumption based on your actions.

Deal with it
Gladly. It's information I don't care to share so feel free to assume whatever bro.

Repped for the pic also.

Last edited:
I haven't said anything that could be classified as a demand.

Last edited:

Let me guess, Anti, are you single right now?
Not relevant. You can make your assumptions but I see no reason why this needs to be brought to he table. I could be married for all you know and this would still be said.
No you're definitely not married 
laugh.gif
Oh cause you know that definitively? You guys should leave the assumptions out of this and stick to the topic at hand.
Would you even discuss life insurance with your wife or is that none of her business too?

Let me guess, Anti, are you single right now?
Not relevant. You can make your assumptions but I see no reason why this needs to be brought to he table. I could be married for all you know and this would still be said.

No you're definitely not married :lol:
Oh cause you know that definitively? You guys should leave the assumptions out of this and stick to the topic at hand.

Would you even discuss life insurance with your wife or is that none of her business too?

Being legally responsible for his debts if he meets an untimely death is none of her god damb business

And impartial 3rd party will let her know if she is financially ruined or not

Last edited:
Why would she be financially ruined? Is she not an adult with her own job? Sounds to me like if she's ruined then that's her own fault.

That's where youre wrong though. I have enough life insurance to pay off my debt, my siblings debt, and my parents debt along with a cash buffer.

Your point is moot because again, I would never get married with debt. Non starter right there.

Why would she be financially ruined? Is she not an adult with her own job? Sounds to me like if she's ruined then that's her own fault.

That's where youre wrong though. I have enough life insurance to pay off my debt, my siblings debt, and my parents debt along with a cash buffer.

Your point is moot because again, I would never get married with debt. Non starter right there.

If you acquire debt during your marriage, and die, she is on the hook for it. Not your siblings, not your parents, her.

If she is not the beneficiary of your lifer insurance, then you leave her with nothing to pay off your mess.

So that will not be her fault.

And if you say "I won't do that", how could she trust your word, you won't let her see your finances.

Wrong. My half would be a paid. Again life insurance, cash buffer, savings, investment accounts, etc etc etc.

She is responsible FOR HER HALF. My parents and siblings will have the funds and will do what needs to be done.

Inb4.....

Last edited:
Anti I asked you before if you wanted to get married and you said there are a set of reasons you would. Can you list those for me?

Wrong. My half would be a paid. Again life insurance, cash buffer, savings, investment accounts, etc etc etc.

She is responsible FOR HER HALF. My parents and siblings will have the funds and will do what needs to be done.

Inb4.....

I hope ole girl marries you, racks up a ton of debt, then fakes her death on some Gone Girl steez, leaving you holding the bills.

Have you at Bank of America trying to explain why you ain't gonna make payments on her personal loans like

View media item 2028084

Last edited:
Spit balling really. Haven't given it much thought. But if it ever came down to it where getting married may help me career wise I would consider it for sure.

Last edited:
Dam thats got to suck, your wife, mother of your children can't even get on your will.

Your logic is a bit off , what am I saying....it's wayyy off.

You will add your child to your will, but won't add the woman that is the sole reason your child is alive.

You know the same logic you have for your parents sole reason of you being alive blah blah blah,

but your dismissing this for the mother of your child/ wife.

Sheesh I hope you tell women this on the first date lol. Just seems od unappreciative .

Last edited:

Inb4.....

I hope ole girl marries you, racks up a ton of debt, then fakes her death on some Gone Girl steez, leaving you holding the bills.

Have you at Bank of America trying to explain why you ain't gonna make payments on her personal loans like

View media item 2028084
ITS HER HALF !! :lol:

Inb4.....

View media item 2028084
ITS HER HALF !! :lol:

WE USED A THIRD PARTY MEDIATOR!!!

As it stands today no.
Kids, taxes, career advancement, etc etc etc.
You know I rock with you but I can't cosign this. You seem to treat marriage as nothing more than a business transaction.

And you wouldn't include your wife in your will? How does that make sense? The child would be in your will but the mother wouldn't?

I don't see such a relationship ever working.

Last edited:
Why not just lie and say you are engaged/married for career advancement lol.

Only person that will really know if you are married is HR.

Pray for ol girl that ends up with you man. Being used like a pawn.

Back
Top Bottom