WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Brock winning the next MITB would be nuts. Imagine having his music hit out of nowhere at the end of a main event. Crowd reaction would be insane....

WM finish was really good..very entertaining.

JBL saying Pat Patterson is "a legend in the SF Bay area" at the beginning of the IC match had me rollin

Brock winning the next MITB would be nuts. Imagine having his music hit out of nowhere at the end of a main event. Crowd reaction would be insane....
thats what im saying.

he wont even have to come out.

just play his music any time the champ is in the ring and you could just have Heyman come out and do a creepy laugh.

straight mind games.

i was just gonna edit my post about Orton and add that Brock having MITB would be dope. 

just have the notion of him looming around being able to strike at any time would be pretty cool. 
the idea of having paul heyman walking ringside and doing commentary with the briefcase during seth matches
pimp.gif
 and seth's reactions. 
pimp.gif
. they could do a bunch of fake cashs in, until they are ready to do the real one. when seth is covered in blood, vomit, and urine. 

keeps him off tv, keeps him in the gray of being babyface/heel. babyface brock won't work. 

My parents watched WM with me cause I took over the 70 inch TV downstairs, within the first couple matches both my mom and dad commented on how bad the commentary was lol

Hurts the show. I mean I elevate shows like RR92 and WM8 based off of the commentary. JBL in particular makes me grade the overall show at least a half grade lower with his nonsense and ability to ruin moments.

jeans through the ladder is such an unnecessary spot

doctors like take a z pack n do a houseshow

Last edited:
did anyone else notice that having Reigns get the doors beaten off him by Lesnar, hid the fact that he has about 3 moves pretty nicely.

he was just getting pounded and pounded and hit what 3 super punches and one spear? i think aside from throwing Brock into the post, that was every move he did in the match.

they really need to knock him down. he has no moves and no mic skills. did he just get here by having a good look?
Roman has a lot more moves he can do. Just didn't bring them out in this match

awesome finish to this match. great RKO out of nowhere!

looks like I'm all caught up.

not really interested in watching stinger get buried again.

alright screw it ill watch this match once more.

Last edited:
So pumped for RAW tonight. Ill try being more active once I have arrived at the arena. My phone has been dying fast but I think I figured out why.

Back
Top Bottom