WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Everybody in my section was going crazy when DX came out and I was groaning with my hands in the air at the first sight of Road Dawg and Gunn

Yall see how slow xpac ran down the ramp. :lol: dude couldn't drag his beer belly with him.

Anyone going to RAW tonight? I'm down to meet up beforehand. Srs. Was way too hectic yesterday.

Well if it's true that he doesn't want to spend a long time in NXT..he'd be the most likely option..or Neville maybe who really has nothing to do in NXT anymore.

Neville? Dude has nothing else to do in NXT since he's done with the belt

Last edited:
Part of me really wishes Brock was pinned. Would of setup a perfect scenario for the Shield to reunite tonight at raw like I predicted for Mania. Just would not make sense for it to occur with Rollins pinning Reigns..........

Would of been awesome to have the turn by Heyman and have him represent Rollins as WHC, have Ambrose go after the IC, and maybe Reigns goes after the US Title so they have the majority of singles........Maybe have it be that Brock has to be the one that ends the reign of the Shield once and for all...........

But the fans would go insane in anger. lol. Brock, Cena, and Bryan at survivor series vs the Shield............will never happen though......

Last edited:
people really loved that Sting vs. HHH match? I thought it was horrible

seeing DX vs NWO in 2015 does nothing for me

Seth does 2 matches at Mania, catches a red eye, jumps 3 time zones to NY for the Today Show. Then has to jump 3 time zones again for Raw.

Jeez.

Just watched  the Main Event again. Match was perfect. Sext cash in>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zigglers

(HHH v Sting) I had it in the middle as 'ok'. C plus type grade. Takers match didn't do a ton for me either, I've found myself a bit bored with his last few matches

I don't have the final match as a 5 star (didn't reach the epic level for me) but it was darn good, definitely 4

Last edited:
people really loved that Sting vs. HHH match? I thought it was horrible

seeing DX vs NWO in 2015 does nothing for me

Yea, hated the interference.

Hated it more when hhh used the sledge hammer to win, shakes hands with sting, then takes a shot at him before the rock comes out.

Sting will definitely have another match before WM32, IMO.

Yea, hated the interference.

Hated it more when hhh used the sledge hammer to win, shakes hands with sting, then takes a shot at him before the rock comes out.

Sting will definitely have another match before WM32, IMO.
against who? Taker?

If it's true he will challenge Taker tonight for wm32, yea.

I mean a match at SSlam or SSeries vs someone else where he atleast wins once.

final match for me was a 4/5 as well

I thought they booked Reigns perfectly to the point you could fans slowly getting behind him, Brock looked strong as always and Rollins finally got that cash in

SomeWeepyHerculesbeetle.gif

Back
Top Bottom