WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

That current belt design is growing on me.

I love the concept of custom sideplates instead of the nameplate.

Last edited:
One thing that has annoyed me is that Reigns has a protective vest yet body shots hurt him as if he was wearing a tank top :lol:

Also, i think Heyman comes out, say Lesnar "suffered a concussion" or "broke his ribs due to Reigns' spears" and will be out for a while.

One thing that has annoyed me is that Reigns has a protective vest yet body shots hurt him as if he was wearing a tank top :lol:

Also, i think Heyman comes out, say Lesnar "suffered a concussion" or "broke his ribs due to Reigns' spears" and will be out for a while.

i can see that... any chance of a swerve and heyman turns on bork at all tonight? bork is due for a supposed face turn

Last edited:
Source: PWInsider.com

News on Sting’s WWE Future & Raw Tonight

-With regards to the finish of the Triple H vs Sting match appearing to be a sendoff for Sting, the reason the finish was booked as it was is because WWE has made no decisions as to how they are going to move forward with Sting.

As noted, Sting is open to doing more with WWE, and has mentioned maybe doing one or two more matches, but WWE has yet to make any decisions regarding his in-ring future.

Sting is scheduled to be backstage for Raw tonight.

The Rock’s Insane ‘Mania Weekend Schedule

-The Rock had another crazy week leading up to his WrestleMania appearance last night.

As noted, Rock hosted SNL on Saturday night, and was rehearsing with the cast all of last week. He then rushed to New Jersey at 1am after the SNL taping to catch a chartered plane overnight to California at 4am, and then immediately went to WWE. Rock was in the ring working on his segment with Triple H by noon local time yesterday.

More on Bray Wyatt’s PPV Injury

-As we previously reported, Bray Wyatt suffered a sprained ankle before WrestleMania yesterday while he was working out in the ring. The injury was said to be so bad, Wyatt couldn’t walk or stand on the leg, and was wearing a cast the rest of the day heading into the PPV.

Daniel Bryan WrestleMania Segment

-The backstage vignette with Daniel Bryan was designed to give Bryan and the Intercontinental championship some raised credibility.

Last edited:

i can see that... any chance of a swerve and heyman turns on bork at all tonight? bork is due for a supposed face turn

They could always wait to do it when he wrestles again.

I'd give anything to see face Brock just wash Big Show again. Don't change his personality or character, just let him target heels

I'd give anything to see face Brock just wash Big Show again. Don't change his personality or character, just let him target heels

throw kane in there as well... but bork has better faces to feud with as a heel. during his 3 year contract...sometime in between that i hope Cesaro gets a One on One match :pimp:

WWE really needs a strong heel now

only a matter of time before Seth has to turn face

Here's your top heel

deanambrose.jpg

Isn't Brock basically a tweener? Seems like he has never really sided with anybody and would wash both faces and heels...

Here's your top heel

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2014/10/deanambrose.jpg[/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 1468849"][/GALLERY]

although i think Dean needs to either mix it up a bit or tweak his style. I think he's cornered himself to just being a brawler and one dimensional in the ring. Some of his matches tell no story and just a cluster****

Last edited:
can we have a 2015 year prediction? I mean i guess you can sat 2015-2016 season prediction since it would make sense to do it after mania.

I like Ambrose mic work, but don't love him in-ring. Obviously would be a great heel, and was one while in The Shield...Top heel should be Rusev or Bray though, IMO...

My cousin wanted to surprise me and my brother with shirts when she went up to get some concessions towards the end of the show and the only adult sizes they had left were Ambrose shirts and Cena/Reigns. She knew damn well not to get me either of the last 2 :lol:
Curious as to what has sold people on Reigns after last night because all I saw was Brock whoop his *** then a succession of spears and superman punches.

During the live WWE conference call, which is currently taking place, Vince McMahon revealed the current WWE Network subscriber count is 1.3 million subscribers.

Vince attributed the rise in subscribers to the driving numbers of WrestleMania 31.

WWE last announced they had reached the 1 million subscriber count back on January 27th.

can we have a 2015 year prediction? I mean i guess you can sat 2015-2016 season prediction since it would make sense to do it after mania.

We used to do that before and then 4w would post them on this chart and have the link on his sig.

I like Ambrose mic work, but don't love him in-ring. Obviously would be a great heel, and was one while in The Shield...Top heel should be Rusev or Bray though, IMO...

both got buried last night. I think they need to turn a current face heel ala jeans. i also think realistically they gonna turn reigns heel.

but we all know who one of the top heels would be....

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom