WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Plan I meant that about the spoiler :lol:

Roman gonna be on Conan after this commercial break if you wanna tune in.

Last edited:
Plan I meant that about the spoiler :lol:

Roman gonna be on Conan after this commercial break if you wanna tune in.
all good now. ahha sorry if anyone read that that didn't want to. my phone wouldn't let me type before or after the spoiler tags were put in. restarted my phone and it worked

Meet me in Temecula you clown.
roll.gif
I'm so done with this guy

It doesn't even look tailored. Like son got it off the rack at men's warehouse and wore it out as is.

My dude was playing with his hair tho :lol: not a bad interview but he needs to be humbled. Acting like a male cameroon
He's getting there. By next years wrestlemania he should be fine but it makes sense having him lose and redeem himself at a later date. Be humbled and let it work organically. Maybe even have the authority screw him or something.

So I'm all caught up with NXT, my thoughts:

- Reminds me of ECW when I was a kid. Watching it with my boy Joe at his uncle's, only person with a satellite dish that got ECW. Crowd, personalities, going for it in the ring, and the freaking attitude. Minus the flaming tables, chairs, threesomes, lesbians, and the bWo.
- Enzo and Cass are greatness... I look forward to watching them every single show. Carmella is a good addition and they have great chemistry. A lot of fun to watch.
- The tag team division in general is very enjoyable.
- The women's wrestling is damn good and they actually have story lines.
- KO, Finn, Zayne, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte are the truth.
- Neville is GH'd through the freaking roof. Wellness policy. Still fun to watch though.
- Jojo as a ring announcer and seeing her fatty is :pimp:
- Who's running through who backstage? All I wanna know about backstage stuff.
- Legit sad that I can't binge watch NXT anymore...
- Wish I wasn't working Friday so I could catch this show... that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom