WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

he would only b fighting 2-3 times a year but im sure he's makin more money there

He's only wrestled 3 ppv's in the last year :lol: about a dozen apperances just standing in the ring while heyman does his talking.
and people wonder why signing back with Vince was such an easy decision.
hmm show up let someone else talk wrestle 5 times a year. make a ton. or go to ufc and get the **** beat out of you for 15 minutes.

Or you know he's making more money for less dates.
he would only b fighting 2-3 times a year but im sure he's makin more money there

You're 100% wrong. Add in all the time man... 3 month camps that have 2 to 3 a day practices, making weight (which Brock has to do), paying coaches/trainers/training partners, fight promos and you know... actually training to fight which can really wear down a family. Rather than showing up 15 times in a year and making $5 million dollars.

Dude needs to at least defend at every ppv.

Why? If there is no legit contender why can't DB headline with Ziggler for the IC Title at a "B PPV"... pushes them, brings up the value of the IC title, gives value to that tier of wrestlers and also gives more importance to all the roster.

Down the line having a tag team main event with two teams that are legitimate, TLC, and can tear down the house. Something. It doesn't always have to be Brock, it takes away from his importance.

Man this thread jumped crazy...JRS it sucks to see you so neutered. :smh: I came in a little over a year ago and entered Respectfully. Key word Kitten. Never once did I ever hit the report button and at first that **** threw me off guard until my dumb *** realized it was all jokes. This thread is by far the best on NT without question. Let's keep it that way. If people have real issues that's what PM's are for. Talk that **** out like a man. Don't be a buster. Droppin dimes should stay on the BBall court. Not in the NTWT streets.

Last edited:
Why? If there is no legit contender why can't DB headline with Ziggler for the IC Title at a "B PPV"... pushes them, brings up the value of the IC title, gives value to that tier of wrestlers and also gives more importance to all the roster.

Down the line having a tag team main event with two teams that are legitimate, TLC, and can tear down the house. Something. It doesn't always have to be Brock, it takes away from his importance.
Exactly. His being there infrequently makes his appearance and thus the title all the more important. The IC belt in New Japan is close to the level of prestige held with a HeavyWeight belt. Because of who has it and more than once the IC belt defense has been a main event. It's all in the presentation.

especially now with ppv being 9.99. they should basically have the champion at the big four and that's it. build his feuds for 3 months or whatever. so they mean something.

CAyCUGDW8AALqv0.jpg

Security was taking fans' signs that were bashing Reigns at last night's Raw.

A rumor going now is that the Rock would interfere during the main event, cost Lesnar the belt and set up Rock/Brock at WM32. However, word is that it was only briefly discussed because officials fear that Rock would get boo'ed for helping Reigns.

Last edited:
man why can't they just let their fans express themselves?! :smh: i'm fearful my "Zpak 3:16 says I just fixed your neck" or "I can hear Cena call this match" signs get taken away :frown:

man why can't they just let their fans express themselves?! :smh: i'm fearful my "Zpak 3:16 says I just fixed your neck" or "I can hear Cena call this match" signs get taken away :frown:

Go into the stationary section at rite aid or staples b cop yourself one of those mini sharpies that you could attach to your keychain

View media item 1460580
Take a generic sign like "reigns is great" when you get to your seat edit that and then use the plain back to make the sign you want.

And don't forget to return the markers back after the events. Keep the packaging and receipt. Get that chedda back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom