WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

hopefully with all these up and coming promotions like Lucha Underground... and even jarrett's global force promotion... that we see as fans will have better options leaving WWE to push themselves to push out better product...

but for all i know vince may just make it worse...

Dude holding the Die Rocky Die sign... Is the same fan that's at Damn near every ECW show :lol:...

And yeah, that Lucha title is clean...

Thanks for the tip b. So this what ntwt has come too huh

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's become way to sawft in here..When I first joined up to the NTWT I had Club cutting nasty promos on me at least once a week..Then a couple others would take the ball from him and run with it..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..Now that I've been here for a few years I got dudes making fun of my age, the medicine I have to take to survive, and have had multiple dudes make fun of my back (or how they're going to break it during ppv's)..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..But let me respond to someone trying to get too serious on me about something I said TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON and I get messages full of tears.. :smh: ..Dudes in here need to grow some balls and or at least toughen up their vajeen if they want to stay around the NTWT..This is a place for men to take out their ruthless aggression on their fellow competitors, not a place to come and hold hands and wipe each other's tears..

I love you Case Case ...

Remember when "faithful leader" would wish death upon NobleKane?... Every single year, on his birthday... Definitely no coincidence there...

And now he's the pc police...

Man this thread jumped crazy...JRS it sucks to see you so neutered. :smh: I came in a little over a year ago and entered Respectfully. Key word Kitten. Never once did I ever hit the report button and at first that **** threw me off guard until my dumb *** realized it was all jokes. This thread is by far the best on NT without question. Let's keep it that way. If people have real issues that's what PM's are for. Talk that **** out like a man. Don't be a buster. Droppin dimes should stay on the BBall court. Not in the NTWT streets.

You've been cool in my book ego.

It's become way to sawft in here..When I first joined up to the NTWT I had Club cutting nasty promos on me at least once a week..Then a couple others would take the ball from him and run with it..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..Now that I've been here for a few years I got dudes making fun of my age, the medicine I have to take to survive, and have had multiple dudes make fun of my back (or how they're going to break it during ppv's)..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..But let me respond to someone trying to get too serious on me about something I said TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON and I get messages full of tears.. :smh: ..Dudes in here need to grow some balls and or at least toughen up their vajeen if they want to stay around the NTWT..This is a place for men to take out their ruthless aggression on their fellow competitors, not a place to come and hold hands and wipe each other's tears..

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Need some sign ideas for mania still....

May just rep late night NTWT :lol:

So far...

-Zpak 3:16 says I just fixed your neck
-NTWT
-I'm a wai ting guy!
-please don't take this Daniel Bryan sign!
-BORK is too SAWFT for MMA
-I can hear CENA call this match!
-TERRA RYZING!

TERRA RYZING....Shovel should wear his old purple tights from XIX to pay homage to Sting v Terra Ryzing

The SAWFT one is perfect!

Need some sign ideas for mania still....

May just rep late night NTWT :lol:

So far...

-Zpak 3:16 says I just fixed your neck
-NTWT
-I'm a wai ting guy!
-please don't take this Daniel Bryan sign!
-BORK is too SAWFT for MMA
-I can hear CENA call this match!
-TERRA RYZING!

"Sit on my face" and direct it at your favorite diva

Damn yall not right for making fun of my homies back like that
Just make fun of the fact that he's old as ****

hiQB522.jpg

It's become way to sawft in here..When I first joined up to the NTWT I had Club cutting nasty promos on me at least once a week..Then a couple others would take the ball from him and run with it..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..Now that I've been here for a few years I got dudes making fun of my age, the medicine I have to take to survive, and have had multiple dudes make fun of my back (or how they're going to break it during ppv's)..But I laughed it off cause it was funny..But let me respond to someone trying to get too serious on me about something I said TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON and I get messages full of tears..
mean.gif
..Dudes in here need to grow some balls and or at least toughen up their vajeen if they want to stay around the NTWT..This is a place for men to take out their ruthless aggression on their fellow competitors, not a place to come and hold hands and wipe each other's tears..
case cuttin that Mark Henry retirement esque promo 
laugh.gif

They control the show... Now 15-20 years ago you could bring damn near any sign to the arena. Does anybody remember those ****** up signs that the fans would bring to the shows? 

Example

View media item 1460581

SO TRUE!! I had one that I used to take to all the shows (late 90's/early 2K's) that said "People On My Bus Wreck..." and then had an ever changing group of people that I hated/wanted to die listed. Can't remember who all I had on there, but I definitely remember X Pac and Michael Cole LOL. I may try to see if it's still around next time I'm at my parents' place.

They control the show... Now 15-20 years ago you could bring damn near any sign to the arena. Does anybody remember those ****** up signs that the fans would bring to the shows? 

Example
this was epic , but they let that turd sign in tho 
mean.gif
 . i wonder with all the editing done nowadays was done back then  how much stuff we wouldnt have ? would we there even be an angle u suck chant ?

Last edited:
I still can't believe I got reported. Dudes come at me and Monday I let the beast out. But Now people turn a work into a shoot and report you. I am Sting now just standing in the rafters.

Back
Top Bottom